Why would KFC make this commercial?

Why would KFC make this commercial?

Attached: 1646554003822 (1).webm (960x540, 1.75M)

Why, indeed?

Attached: Burger Kang.png (1000x1000, 89.11K)

He doesnt miss huh

Sometimes he does. But very rarely. VERY.

bcuz women are filth so you better spend your monies on burgers.

Never eating KFC again

It's even more stupid because there are no "kiss cams" in AUS

Even more proof that this shit is propaganda shilling from the jewish state of USA

IT'S OVER FOR WHITE BOYS
WE OWN YOU NOW, GET USED TO IT HAHAHAHA

I tried KFC only once and I was very disappointed with the taste

Disgusting. I can smell the jewstink through my screen. I'm not a KFC regular, but I sure as shit will never go there again.

Want to fall further down the rabbit hole, OP? Look up who made that particular ad for KFC.

Attached: dindins.gif (300x170, 1.4M)

I don't see the problem
He got rid of a coalburner (who will be a single dole whore in a few years) while he gets free chicken
It's a win for him

Dumb fuck racists. DIEE!!!!4

Burgers?

Attached: Lil' Nigger.jpg (1280x720, 84.44K)

The disgust of the creators is justified.
But we tend to always let these actors off the hook.
If these actors weren't up for it, there wouldn't be the ads. Hence, it's just as much of a cop-out that white male actors are taking the roles.

Attached: you will fuck the nigger.jpg (1000x1020, 197.55K)

>be a capitalist society
>people desperate to be rich
>whites will take easy money by participating in ads that gaslights other whites
>be surprised that they did it
>"I must the niggers fault!"

Oh americunts... never learn and never change. Clowns aren't meant to be smart, after all.

He looks sort of irish origin. Not sure if that counts as white.

I don't see this as propaganda tho.
He's a ginger.
And no one likes ranga guys. I think it's more of a play on that. That she would choose even tyrone over a ranga (hence the crowd disappointment sound)

Fuck niggers but it's not KFC's fault, it's society's as a whole. If our traitorous white "brethren" weren't buying this shit, they'd stop doing it. They're just trying to run a business.

ooooga booooga where da whit womin at?

this very engagement. you're talkin about it

Burgers?

Glowies tounge my anus

Was this used during the cricket this summer? I watched most.of it and never saw this one. It can't have gotten much play.

1/100 and they steal your bitch? it shows that there really aren't that many black men to get rid of, so just get rid of the last few you find on the street.