Never had a real gf

Never had a real gf
I just lost my job
I’m 25 years old and I’m a failure
Meanwhile everyone else is getting laid while I’m at home drinking myself to death
I’m drunk right now and depressed
What’s the fastest way to kill myself? I’ve given up

Attached: 869CBCDF-7291-4DD8-8742-05A56182E1C2.png (393x300, 166.53K)

>25 years old
At least you're not married selling shoes to old fat wimmin living off toast crumbs and stale crackers

Attached: bundy.jpg (115x126, 2.18K)

You're going to die anyway, be patient.

Climb a power line and grab those wire like your life depended on it. It will be over before you even notice it.

How do I reach up there?

I was in the exact same boat. It gets better, you just have to try. Don’t worry about it so much. You’ll be fine.

>how do i reach up there

Fucking kek

This isn’t a fucking game you cunt! Im crazy and drunk enough to do it!

Attached: AEA9BB51-784C-441D-B7DB-1F32FB0D2949.jpg (750x699, 439.94K)

who took that picture?

What job did you have?

Start working out my friend. It’s done wonders for me, plus my body looks good now. And for those saying it takes too much effort / money
I have 6-pack abs from just 10-15 minutes of working out a day

> Been married 30 years
> Been working all my life
> I’m 53 years old and a success by any external measure
> Wife won't have anything to do with me and I’m at home drinking myself to death
> I’m drunk right now and surprisingly in a good mood
I've given up too, bro. Now, like me, you're truly free. No more skin in the game. I'd give both my legs to be 27 years younger and 75 pounds lighter. Go out there and get shit done, dude.

I already work out fag. I’m built af but it hasn’t changed my success

Problem number one if you took that photo why the hell are you browsing Any Forums at the bar? Go and mingle jackass

Post body or you’re a lying faker

Google helium mask. Do it faggit

Me you dumbfuck

I’m a fucking useless autist. I grew up in a shithole town so I never learned to socialize and I don’t have money to take PUA classes
Also I’m pretty sure if I tried flirting with a girl I’d get kicked out

Attached: 8D6B723B-A383-4414-B93C-F2999B7E8D42.jpg (879x907, 59.93K)

25 is too soon to give up. I got divorced at 27 after only being with one woman my whole adult life. You know what I did? I fucked 50 different girls over the course of two years. That shit doesn't define you. Any retard can do it. Become the man you were meant to be. You're a pimp, and pimps don't commit suicide.

Eh, you look average. You probably have strength but you don’t look like it. Appearances are important. You’re drunk anyways, just drink some water and go to sleep dumbass

Attached: 9B62DDE6-3234-4ECF-A749-E11117B08E5A.jpg (640x392, 50.53K)

Bitch I’ve taken boxing classes and BJJ. I could heem you with one hand

I go (almost) everyday for boxing and BJJ. You could probably fuck me up but I have speed on you. All that weight behind your hits is pointless if it doenst land chief man. Again, drink water and go to sleep you drunkard

Dude you're 25. CTFO. Seriously you have only lived a small portion of your life, stop assuming there is nothing out there for you anymore.

Name time and place fag. You sound like an east coast bitch boy. You also sound like you’re from the Caribbean

>user posts Al Bundy
>FPBP
Fucking based dude, most based user on b right now
"The horror peg, this woman was trying on shoes and I accidentally saw her underwear that said sunday, peg!"
"Well whats the big deal Al?"
"Today is wednesday peg!"

Wrong and wrong. I don’t need to prove myself to a drunkard who wants to die. You’d lose cause you’re drunk off your ass. Fix yourself up before you try fucking with others.

Whatever. Mullie bitch

Go to sleep drunk boy

>Be me
>20 years old
>Fucking pathetic neurotic hypochondriac nervous wreck loser
There is no hope user

Before you kill yourself, give yourself one last chance by realizing you are God, look up Neville Goddard on YouTube narrated by Brian Scott (Out of This World) or just whatever I guess

I don’t have listen to a half nigger boi from the carribean