How can I quickly go from 0 programming knowledge to getting a comfy job? I live in Australia

How can I quickly go from 0 programming knowledge to getting a comfy job? I live in Australia.

Attached: __watson_amelia_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_yukineko1018__ada4c49835c9476e768c8259540d4dad.jpg (1765x2500, 2.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/search/community college near me/
kodewithklossy.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

with 0 knowledge you should first do a shitty entry level online CS course so you can train your brain from being retarded like it is now to somewhat logical, even at a minimum level you will be smarter than 99% of the population.

learn to code

Become a gardener or something

Harvard CS50 is tiers above anything you can find online and it's completely free.

Your best bet is to be some sort of useless, non-white, gay or possibly trans faggot.

You'll get a job you aren't qualified for and everyone will call you stunning and brave and you'll be asked to contribute to the DE&I newsletter.

Even if you never write any good code or never finish a ticket management will pretend you were indispensable because woke HR cat ladies don't want to admit that maybe hiring people based on who is the gayest, the blackest or the womanest is shit for actually getting work done.

Attached: 1655382324687.png (570x401, 145.59K)

Move to India

google.com/maps/search/community college near me/

Kneepads, long colourful socks, a butt plug and a book on how to use Rust.

learn to Kode
kodewithklossy.com/

I'm surprised traps aren't put in preference for women because they have a feminine penis and are more likely to know code.
They're the ultimate female replacement in firms and won't give a shit about sexual harassment. Win win.

You will need to use a good condom though.

If you're good at talking to people, become some technical manager who "knows how code works but doesn't code"

Where do you think you are?
Also, middle managers are the worst cancer on the planet.

This seems easy enough for me thank you very much

you go gurl

Attached: 1651803990984.png (1099x576, 660.94K)

Enrol in some TAFE diploma, talk to people and you'll have a programming job lined up right after you graduate. Worked for me. Alternatively, learn Rust on your own and become a full-time vtuber who works on interesting projects - I'd certainly watch that kind of content. Doesn't get much comfier than this.

why are programmers so stupid then?

Compared to the average person they're not.

how come?
personally, i think that i'm retarded as shit and should get a bullet put through my forehead

You vastly overestimate the intelligence of the average person.

Do the sneedful