>btrfs
>pipewire
>zram
>nts
>vaapi hwdec on firefox
>delta rpms
>most secure by default
>updates as fast/faster than on arch
Fedorachads, can we even stop winning at this point?

Attached: 1655455795460.png (7200x7200, 611.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

madaidans-insecurities.github.io/linux.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't give a dich, I use fedora because it just works, not to suck my own cock

dich = fuck. Phoneposting while taking a shit

if only hatters don't eat my notebook battery that much...

Still only half the battery life that Windows 10 gives me

Still worse than opeSUSE

>>most secure by default
i think you forgot about OpenBaSeD

>btrfs
>Now with 70% more filesystem corruption!
>pipewire
Nothing special at this point, any good distro supports it.
>zram
Same as pipewire.
>nts
Now ebil hackers can't make me miss my meetings by offsetting my clock anymore! Waow!
>delta rpms
>Failed Delta RPMs increased 200 MB of updates to 220 MB (10% wasted)
>most secure by default
Its default SELinux policy is pretty relaxed, so no.

If you don't understand the connection between time and security, you should kys

Attached: 49E75CCB-9AC3-400F-A2FE-D99536AAAF75.jpg (450x338, 55.73K)

>thinks secure ntp means only that hxors wont be able to change your clock for fun
You should commit death by your own hands. Also show me one more distro using zram by default. Fedora security is not just selinux. Your 'le corruption filesystem is used by biggest tech companies in the world, I guess they don't care about data loss?

SUSE is basically Fedora but with some vital parts of system still living in the 90s like polkit rules, default partitioning, using root instead of wheel and so on.

>download fedora
>open firefox
>10 different fedora newsletter sites are pinned and bookmarked
>must go to each site individually to unbookmark them because firefox won't stop searching them
The biggest chrome ally

>By downloading Fedora software, you acknowledge that you understand all of the following: Fedora software and technical information may be subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (the “EAR”) and other U.S. and foreign laws and may not be exported, re-exported or transferred (a) to any country listed in Country Group E:1 in Supplement No. 1 to part 740 of the EAR (currently, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan & Syria); (b) to any prohibited destination or to any end user who has been prohibited from participating in U.S. export transactions by any federal agency of the U.S. government; or (c) for use in connection with the design, development or production of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons, or rocket systems, space launch vehicles, or sounding rockets, or unmanned air vehicle systems
No thanks

i just use Edge, Microsoft provides an official repo for Fedora and RHEL

In fairness, it does seem kind of memey. Even ntpd should suicide if some hackerman claims some ridiculous time drift and any attempt to coerce a server's time off would take years to move it off like 10 minutes unless the settings were fucked with.

>(((gnu/linux)))
>most secure by default
Pick one, rakesh

i pick your mother

>while taking a shit
that's tautology
you already said you use fedora

>seething lintoddler
Enjoy your insecure kernel, pajeet
madaidans-insecurities.github.io/linux.html

Not him but Garuda linux uses zram by default. Too bad it's pretty bloated.

Why yes, as a fellow Fedora user, I too have a constant stream of feces passing through my sphincter.