Why people here seem to hate Java?

Why people here seem to hate Java?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75Ju0eM5T2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. They got filtered
2. They see pajeets that did not get filtered
3. They cope with racism and claim to hate the language

why do you feel the need to post girl's armpit?

this show was just a worse twilight

Java is very verbose and the class, class, class is very disgusting. We pajeets hate java as well.

Because armpits are sex.

I am going to stick my finger into her bellybutton and then sniff that finger

C# is so much better, but not nearly as widely used. it makes me seethe.

a-user senpai that's l-lewd...

It's a boring language without many serious downsides

I don't even care about OP's question, I just came here to see the pic.

Java is incredibly easy, leave it to a street shitter to project his thought process of hatred = found it difficult = filtered

I like that you can do a bit of functional programming in C#. It is a solid language. Yeah, I wish it was used more as well.

UOHHHHHHH

its slow

The problem with Java is not Java itself. It's the "design pattern" and "best practices" insanity that surrounds it.

The language itself is OK. Not amazing, but decent.

I have been fortunate to have learned with C#, and jobs that use it exclusively

Attached: 1655466459398.jpg (2000x872, 125.38K)

People identify Java with nightmarish legacy projects and Pajeet code.
Plus using a niche/difficult to use technology makes you cooler in the eyes of other interns.

These are the coping words of he who designed the worst possible programming language of all time.

Stroustrup is a retard who has nothing on actual computer scientists. He clearly forgot about Knuth's words: youtube.com/watch?v=75Ju0eM5T2c
>Don't believe that just because is trendy, it's good

It's unbelievable how Yuropoors always manage to take good things and ruin them. They have been doing this for centuries and they can't be stopped soon enough.

He is a fucking retard and has no skill in language design. C++ is a travesty. It is getting better though.

I'm about to leave a Java job for a C# job. What am I in for bros?

a much better language but only if you can learn to use it to its fullest.

You got dubs of good luck, it Java but better. If you like functional programming, you'll like it. I think the build env is better and it also has a nice compiler. If you like IDEs, you'll like VS. Good in general.

9/11 times using Java is like using a locomotive to move a singular brick. The resources required to move it aren't worth the payload.

Attached: 1655473521655.jpg (789x749, 274.48K)