How do I get rid of this?

And no, switching to Linux/Windows 7 isn't an option.

Attached: file.png (592x61, 14.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linuxmint.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are you so offended by rainbow colors?

regedit.exe

You got blown the fuck out last thread you're not getting away with it this thread

Install Gentoo

it's not on windows 11

Attached: toobased.png (129x128, 22.57K)

Because it's become synonymous for the Lettuce Gay Bacon Tomato community, and I don't want them shoving their beliefs into my face, just as they clearly don't want me shoving mine in theirs.

What thread? This is my first post.

Proof?

Is Gentoo a linux distro?

Probably the only mildly helpful answer in this thread. I don't know where I would look to modify search bar settings though.

By ending your life you shitposing faggot.

Get rid of the search bar.
If you want to use it, just click on the windows button and start typing. It saves a LOT of room on your taskbar and you don't have to see the gay shit.

But just switch to Arch. KDE + Wine is basically windows minus the degeneracy.

Thanks, didn't realize I could do that. I can rest easy again.

Attached: file.png (183x61, 7.78K)

is this the OS they call win10? The only time i used this OS was when i emulated a virtual drive for wine to play a game only running on win10. Not sure why anyone would use this OS? Is it even an OS?
Anyhow....
You can get easily get rid of it by installing linux, during the instalation you can wibe your whole drive and remove this OS. If you are new to the linux world, start with linux mint, easy to install.
Here is the downloade: linuxmint.com/
Get a USB stick boot ready and start your journey into the free world.

Do not listen to any user repling negative to thsi post, its just the NSA and what not three letter glow agency being angry.

I am so glad I ditched this dumpster fire of an OS

I did that as well. I guess I never realized I didnt need it until it showed 'current thing' colors during 'current support month' and i was suddenly reminded it was there.

>switch to Arch. KDE + Wine
This OS is for the semi professional user. user should start with a easier Linus OS first, mint or pops.
And there is no reason to still use KDE.

Anytime, user.
BTW, you can also get rid of the multitasking button too if you want. I've never known anyone who uses it, when you can just use alt+tab.
Me too. Linux took me a few months of daily use to get used to, but the experience of using truly free software is really nice. I still run Windows LTSC on one of my PCs though so I can play vidya and run obscure programs. Wine getting better and better every day is making me consider switching altogether though.
Based corporate virtue signalling hater.

Arch linux is extremely easy to install since archinstall came out. Literally easier than most GUI installers IMO. I recommend Arch Linux in particular because it has no bloat, runs smooth, and has access to lots of great software via the AUR.
>And there is no reason to still use KDE.
It's pretty, looks similar to Win10, and is very feature complete. Why not use it?

OP here. I appreciate the sentiment, but my issue was fixed by right-clicking the search bar, selecting "Search Bar," and selecting "Hidden," and voila, no more sin on my taskbar.

Sweet, didn't realize I could turn that off either. It's nice having way more room on my taskbar now. Maybe the rainbow wasn't so bad in this case. I discovered new features because of it.

>Arch linux is extremely easy to install since archinstall came out. Literally easier than most GUI installers IMO.
didn't know that
> I recommend Arch Linux in particular because it has no bloat, runs smooth
its know for it, agree
>and has access to lots of great software via the AUR.
like all distros, this is not a selling point. Even mint has synpatic still running where you can get all teh KDE's as you like
>It's pretty, looks similar to Win10, and is very feature complete. Why not use it?
Its old. If anything comes close to win10/11 as of now, we have to look into mint 20.3 and from here we can rape win10 with wine easily. I mean emulating the drive.

cheers

Attached: bacerd.jpg (1024x1024, 43.49K)

>OP here. I appreciate the sentiment, but my issue was fixed by right-clicking the search bar, selecting "Search Bar," and selecting "Hidden," and voila, no more sin on my taskbar.
you didn't solve it, you just hide it.
But for a person like you, it seems to be ok.
On the other hand, why are you here? How did you find the shitpost board at all? qoogle doesn't give source to this anime website!

LTSC

I'm an anime person. Of course I would find the anime website.

>Normalfaggot can't ask in normalfaggot internet how to get rid of NPC ObeyNeckWare
>has to go to internet hate machine to ask for this
consider the following
if this place recommends you to change the OS
you should do it

I was just about to ask what the fuck that even is because I've never seen it on windows 11

reddit spacing tourist go home

How is Windows 11? The only reason I'm afraid of updating is because I'm afraid of it breaking compatibility with older apps. Also, what are the downsides of upgrading to 11 currently compared to Windows 10?

>How is Windows 11?
if win10 was bill gates
win11 is klaus schwab

Microsoft tries to remind you of the Covenant of Noah, and you just want to ignore God's promise. What the fuck is wrong with you?

I wish, but God's rainbow has seven color's in it. The gay pride flag only has six. Easy way to tell the difference from the real and the virtue signal.