Are there any Hispanics in the tech industry ? i don’t want to feel isolated

Are there any Hispanics in the tech industry ? i don’t want to feel isolated

Attached: 3BC30CF9-D2EB-4BD8-8B27-31EC35C82311.jpg (1400x1400, 137.45K)

hola :)

cantidad pero cantidad de hecho

Why do you call yourself hispanic?
You're basically white, your "native" people don't accept you as one of theirs anyway.

White people that I know have don’t accept Hispanics, are programmers in general racists?

A language is not an ethnicity but yeah I'm sure some faggots are speaking spanish in tech, to everyone else's inconvenience.

Attached: SiSePuede2020Collage.jpg (1500x749, 199.55K)

Probably not, but I've grown up around hispanic people, so I'm used to it. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of Mexicans in the field, especially in Cali. I've seen them in high level positions, accents and native features and all

Most programmers are white people and they're pretty racist, yes.
But more so, they're racist toward themselves, and so they give preferential hiring to people of color, women and trans people over each other because college has rotted their brains.
But for some reason, asians and and hispanics don't really count as people of color so you're shit out of luck unless you wanna pretend you're a tranny, I hear this trick works pretty well because there's no minimum bar and nobody can accuse of you of not being trans enough.

Miguel de Icaza.

>But more so, they're racist toward themselves, and so they give preferential hiring to people of color, women and trans people over each other because college has rotted their brains.
Those are the CEOs, they do it for making their company looks better. Most programmers and all the other people who do the actual work would rather have competent colleagues than diversity.

See, here's a good example of what I mean.
You are such a racist you cannot imagine a world in where non-white people are competent programmers.

Full literal racism, why did I change my major into this shit

Because you saw all the white people making $150k out of school?
The tech bubble is already bursting and hiring freezes are happening everywhere as we enter another great recession, this is gonna be even worse than 2008, you picked the worst time to learn to program lmao

>You are such a racist you cannot imagine a world in where non-white people are competent programmers.
are you retarded? he is refering that programmers dont care if someone is a nigger/asian/white as long as they are competent

you should lurk on this board some more, diversity is code word for non-white people

>diversity is code word for non-white people
That sounds racist.

it's pretty racist, and affirmative action made it happen.
There's plenty of stories about how non-whites are made to feel like they got the job out of pity, or to fill a literal diversity quota, like they would never have gotten hired on their own merits.

Tf should I learn during a fucking recession then nigger

dont listen to him three's no recession happening any time soon biden will just print more money

yeah, you might even get hired for $1M annual salary and it'll only cost you $1000 to fill up your car to go to work!

2 more weeks for the recession right chud, you dont know how the us works