If you like Windows 7 you like Vista by default, because 7 was built off Vista. Vista was good...

If you like Windows 7 you like Vista by default, because 7 was built off Vista. Vista was good, it just tried too much too early and the average hardware wasn't ready for it yet.

Attached: windowsvista.jpg (1200x800, 61.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Vista#Service_Pack_2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I liked Vista, 7 and 10. Just downloaded 11 and it's fine too.

I do like Vista. Always did.
However I'm 44 and I had an Athlon 3200+ with 2GB RAM at the time - I wasn't some child with some hand-me-down P3 from a swap meet.

Vista was only good after SP2. But by that time we had Windows 7.

Firstly,
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Vista#Service_Pack_2
>Service Pack 2 for Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 was released through different channels between April and June 2009, one year after the release of Windows Vista SP1, and four months before the release of Windows 7.
Secondly, SP1 fixed pretty much everything wrong with Vista. You're thinking of XP.

If you like cars, you like horse buggies by default, because cars were built off horse buggies.
Makes less sense put that way, doesn't it?

horse buggies are rad

The foundations of Vista still lives on to this day with Windows 11.

>1-2 HP engine

More like
>if you like this car
>you'll like this car without these rims
Since Windows 7 is >99% identical to Vista.

Yeah except that 7 doesn't shit the bed randomly.

I do like how Vista looks.

it took like a year for the driver madness to stop

nothing worked

>zoomers are nostalgic for one of the worst commercial operating systems ever released because it happened to be prevalent when they were 8 year old

Vista was objectively shit, even by Microcock standards.

Attached: 1655184719272.gif (498x278, 1.2M)

>sataniaposter
>poorfag then, poorfag now
Why does it have to be every single time.

I used vista for 3 years, it was objectively shit. I then finally had the sense to install 7 on the same computer and it was just plain better.
Also vista looked like shit. Vista's aero design was focused on gaudy xp style gradients but less colorful, while 7 was focused on tasteful translucency. Just because they both had the same compositor backend doesn't make them aesthetically similar. This is obvious to anyone who's not an autistic sperg lacking in subtlety and intuitive thinking.

>autistic spergs notice a single pixel out of place
>also autistic spergs never noticed that vista and 7 apparently looked wildly different
This is the sort of brain-damaged post you get when you are so desperate to fit in, you parrot idiots, poorfags, etc.
You might have been believable - but then you made the mistake of trying to justify it. Since you're far too young to have used Vista, you asspulled so hard that you tore your brain out through your anus.

No, spergs are characterized by their inability to judge a system as a whole. To them, both look "wildly different" but since both are built on aero, and praise for aero happened in tandem with hatred for metro, plus the meme of vista's infamy for being ahead of its time, they conclude that this must be the reason for 7's popularity and nothing else.
Using your example, a sperg could be shown the most performant monitor on the market and he'd shit on it for having a dead pixel, if he were to somehow latch onto the fact that the dead pixel is a big deal. To use you as an example, you latched onto the fact that I mentioned both looking different to each other and concluding that this was the reason I had called out the "autistic spergs", instead of idea of aesthetics being tied to the underlying desktop compositor.

>Vista's aero design was focused on gaudy xp style gradients but less colorful
>while 7 was focused on tasteful translucency.
LOL he admits he ran Vista on some p3 shitbox with i815 integrated graphics and 7 on a much newer machine with support for aero glass
Why do these zoomers fuck up so bad EVERY SINGLE TIME

Attached: 1461858177675.png (499x338, 38.36K)

If you like Vista you like NT

Based. I had same processor, however I was only at 768mb ram, Vista sucked until i got more ram