I dont have a computer I just have a phone

I dont have a computer I just have a phone.

Attached: 1655291258023.jpg (1300x974, 223.32K)

I hate how "phone" just became the word for pocket-sized computers

ok

Thank you for being the market force driving the standardization of "phones" that need to be carried in a purse. Do zoomer "males" carry purses yet or do they just wear very baggy pants that they can't keep up?

Same

Attached: screenshot.png (4560x2160, 1.51M)

Baggy pants are utilitarian as fuck therefore masculine.

that would suck hardcore, everything takes 10x longer to do on a phone.

What program is the drawing app?
sudo pacman -S pencil didn't work.

now run without your giant fucking phone smacking you in the balls. assuming you have any. real men wear budgie smugglers.

Wish I could do this with this

small backpacks are in, they're one fashion season away from becoming those purse backpacks women like to wear

Attached: 1591118895-nordstrom-1591118870.jpg (1560x1676, 187.56K)

samsung galaxy note 10+ dex mode hdmi and hub to 58 inch screen, mouse keyboard and controller for Diablo Immortal, Call of Duty Mobile and other AAA games. PC is dead.

Guess what a phone is dipshit.

On mobian the package is just called drawing
I think it's a gnome program (even though in the debian repo it lacks the gnome- prefix)
No layer support sadly but pretty impressed with its toolkit otherwise

Attached: gasthekikes1488.png (1000x600, 21.59K)

Zoomers don't need pockets because they literally just carry the phone in their hand all day.

But it's not an Iphone

now post your real hand gurdeepe

>t. Millennial with skinny jeans

I attempted to live like this but I can't. Phones are just not optimized for what I do. Imageboard software sucks. There are no good mobile games. Typing words is extremely tedious. Every website will force an app down your throat because they can. The only thing it's good for is mindlessly browsing social media and Youtube.

I still need a laptop for converting and editing ebooks for my kindle. Apart from that I'd switch over to a phone exclusively as well.

Why the fuck do you browse Any Forums if you just stick to a fucking phone? What the fuck?