You voted for him

You voted for him,.

Attached: Bidenyikes.png (512x512, 356.95K)

Wrong.

yes I did, proudly.

Is that ZomBiden?

>You Voted 4 HAM
how you say you're part of the problem, w/o actually saying you're part of the problem.

Biden could literally pick up a small child and bite their head off on stage and he'd still be a better pick than Trump.
Republicans are so fucking retarded. They only have to nominate someone moderately competent to win the 2024 election in a landslide. But of course they'd rather renominate a compulsive liar and criminal than do that - just to own the libtards

and i would do it again 10x over OP

i hope Trump does get the 2024 nom bc it will be so damn funny seeing all those red hats cry again when he looses. itll be another easy win for the Dems just like last time.

Mean tweets really hurt your feelings, eh faggot

wahh wahh orange man mean tweets hurt tranny feelings

>Biden could literally pick up a small child and bite their head off on stage and he'd still be a better pick than Trump.
>Republicans are so fucking retarded. They only have to nominate someone moderately competent to win the 2024 election in a landslide. But of course they'd rather renominate a compulsive liar and criminal than do that - just to own the libtards

Attached: npc.png (374x229, 29.4K)

Attached: retard-alert.gif (498x357, 985.99K)

>he doesn’t agree with me
>he must be an NCP
Unimaginative fuckwit trotting out memes because you don’t have an original thought

I didn't but next time I will just to troll you, in particular.

Attached: Bidenbite1.webm (640x480, 1.93M)

ruskies can't meme

Yep. Proudest moment of my life.

Now kill yourself Ivan/Trumpanzee subhuman.

Attached: Biden16.jpg (720x716, 32.08K)

Attached: 1602377579172.jpg (525x1024, 83.26K)

The right can't meme.

cope harder

good?

Please, I'm a filthy leftist. No on in America was proud to vote for Joe Biden. If we all weren't so retarded we could actually elect people of value

Still better than trump lololololol

complain all you want faggot orange man sucked cocks… bison headed wearing faggots stay mad

sucks to suck, op

post body

Get rid off the dangerous cult of insane retards that its the Republican Party and that will become possible.