I like to steal software from companies because I'm a thief

>I like to steal software from companies because I'm a thief
Don't tell me you do this.

Attached: 1655429083969.png (394x528, 47.01K)

copying is not theft

I do this, and say this, as a matter of fact I'm doing and saying this right now. I sure don't look like that though because I don't use uTorrent, who the fuck does that, isn't that adware now?

If I do some homework and invest my time and effort into doing it and you write off of me, you are stealing.

but they literally call that copying someone elses work, not stealing it

I don't use torrenting for warez, I use it to share large files with friends and family-its great because it means I don't have to upload it onedrive/google drive/any of that other cloud crap.

dont care didn't ask plus you're a gay bitch and I WILL pirate EVERYTHING that i want FOREVER and theres NOTHING that you can do about it

Attached: 1655165166067.png (1242x1155, 1.05M)

The supporters of a too-strict, repressive form of copyright often use words like “stolen” and “theft” to refer to copyright infringement. This is spin, but they would like you to take it for objective truth.

Under the US legal system, copyright infringement is not theft. Laws about theft are not applicable to copyright infringement. The supporters of repressive copyright are making an appeal to authority—and misrepresenting what authority says.

To refute them, you can point to this real case which shows what can properly be described as “copyright theft.”

Unauthorized copying is forbidden by copyright law in many circumstances (not all!), but being forbidden doesn't make it wrong. In general, laws don't define right and wrong. Laws, at their best, attempt to implement justice. If the laws (the implementation) don't fit our ideas of right and wrong (the spec), the laws are what should change.

A US judge, presiding over a trial for copyright infringement, recognized that “piracy” and “theft” are smear-words.

It's a crime to """copy"""

ok but its not stealing because you still have the original possession

Fuck corporations, fuck all of them

>Steal software
If data is on my computer, it is mine, i can do what I want with it. Even share it. That is my god given right to my property. If you made it, that's too bad. If you wanted to profit off your work indefinitely you shouldn't have given me a copy. Now you have to work again to make more money! The horror! That's EXACTLY WHAT EVERYONE ELSE DOES!

It doesn't matter. You're stealing my time, something I will never have back.

You will also never have sex

this is the same as blacks who say whites stole philosophy you realize that right? you still have the thing. its "LITERALLY" not stealing. just like plato stealing the world of forms from kangz. the kangz should still have it regardless if someone took the idea. the company still has the software if i now have a copy. can you get your head around something like this? is too abstract or something? are you black or just a poor white?

Actually, property doesnt exist, everything is mine

Attached: bclzo2yuzva61.jpg (750x778, 99.03K)

>You're stealing my time
You worked and got paid some. Now if you want more money, you need to work some more. At least 40 hours a week I say, and the minimum you must make is $7 per hour.

Welcome to the real world. Being a "creator" of useless bullshit does not entitle you to a free ride. My copy of whatever you made is mine to copy yet again.

existence is work
SR G4Y

>You're stealing my time
thats not a crime

actually even with all the copying they still make an assload of money because most people are good goys who go along with "subsidizing the art and software industry with extra steps"

torrenting ruined piracy