Why does every single phone charger cord I buy go to shit almost within a month?

Why? I have a Samsung galaxy s21, my original cord broke and I've been buying 15 dollar usb c cords from the pilot fuel station up the street. It goes to shit within a month even though the cord is inside in air conditioning and it's not bent.

Shouldn't they at least last a year it's a fucking phone charger cord do I need to spend 50 dollars to find the brand name one again? I am still using same Samsung original power adapter too. It's always the cord that breaks that just stops working

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eu.mouser.com/c/wire-cable/cable-assemblies/usb-cables-ieee-1394-cables/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

works for me. try not being a fucking mongo with the cables.

>buy cheap shit
>WOW WHY DOES CHEAP SHIT BREAK

Attached: 1652148737380.jpg (399x399, 26.53K)

My Samsung charger is still working over 7 years, what are you on about?

Buys shit cable, gets shit results. I buy Anker online. Many cables zero failures. I don't win stupid prizes because I don't play stupid games.

My phone charger is wireless tho. and OP is why that tech sells.

Buy Anker cables and don’t treat them like garbage.

I’ve been using them for years and never had a single one go out on me.

The problem is not the product but the end user.
I've never once had a charger issue from all the cheap shit I've bought and I'm a cheapo

a $15 cable from a petrol station is like the equivalent of a $1.50 cable off of aliexpress
get something actually reputable
i've never once in my life broken a usb cable of any kind

get one with a right angle connector since apparently you're a retard

Attached: file.png (1500x1500, 579.87K)

>The problem is not the product but the end user.
almost certainly this
you should have seen what my friends' kid (zoomer) did to his usb headset cable
never seen anything like it, it was twisted so badly that the outer insulation had cracked open in multiple places, and it was given to me to repair because the usb connector (A type) had snapped off... and i don't mean it had come off the board where it was soldered, i mean it was fatigued so much that the connector itself was split in two right down the middle
i seriously did not even know that was possible

>Anker
based retard

pic related

Attached: a-fs8.png (1350x717, 392.98K)

>buying cheap cables from a gas station
>"guys why do they keep breaking? this is so weird"

Attached: 1610880220415.gif (320x180, 3.28M)

>doesn't offer an alternative
based giga retard.

Attached: 8f12aafba58ef60120f3655067066661.jpg (516x383, 20.47K)

Anything from a real manufacturer, not Amazon chinkshit like anker or ugreen

>still can't list a single one

Attached: 1622978583939.jpg (248x203, 5.55K)

Ankers been fine for me, I haven't had a single cable from them break.

Because you are relying on the "cheapest shit we can get away with" cable that comes with your phone. I buy nothing but Anker, I still use the one I got with my S8. Stop being poor.

i'm still using the cable that came with my 2016 phone

You sure the problem isn't just you handling your cables like a fucking caveman, OP?

In 15 years I only ever had 1 USB cable fail me, and that one was a cheap $2 no-brand cable I purchased from a street vendor, that still worked fine for more than 1 year. I also have a micro USB cable that will probably kick the bucket soon but I've been using it for almost 10 years. None of my USB C cables have failed yet.

eu.mouser.com/c/wire-cable/cable-assemblies/usb-cables-ieee-1394-cables/

I bought the cable you have in your pic from eBay.
It's probably a gamble with chink "QC" but it's been a great cable for my Xbox controller.

Ugreen is pretty good for the price, been purchasing Ugreen shit for years and all of them still good and never had any issues. Best bang for buck imo

It's always the same with these chink noname brands
For some years they make actual high quality stuff to gain a reputation
Then they gimp shit more and more but retards keep recommending them
Logitech started out the same way btw