I fucking hate money...

I fucking hate money. I make more then I've ever made previously in life and I'm at a lower standard of living then I was in my early 20s. 50 fucking dollars to fill up my car, 8 fucking dollars for a dozen eggs. Taxes gave me an anal fissur this year I'm fucking sick of it. Why does everything have to be so fucking expensive. Most of this shit isn't even in short supply but it just arbitrarily goes up cause "muh inflation" that's a fucking stupid cop out. There's a chicken farm 10 minutes from my house what the fuck does some stupid Europe war have to do with the price of God damn eggs. It makes me wanna get violent is so infuriating.

Attached: licensed-image.jpg (1443x2048, 384.51K)

Money isn't real, so just stop believing in it

I unfortunately still need the things money buys. That's kinda the problem. The value of my money goes down faster then I can shovel it into the furnace

Make a farm so you can grow your own food

It's literally on the shelf bro just take the eggs

Violence creates change.

why do you eat so many eggs? i think cholesterol is still a thing.

verification not required

Attached: 1646334702923.webm (548x1080, 1.68M)

>cholesterol
vegan spook

Because their filling and delicious and work well with rice which I eat at almost every meal

every person I've ever met starts harassing me for money immediately, as soon as they see me. I hate it.

sounds implausible.

verification not required

Attached: awA2ODr_700b.jpg (700x963, 72.96K)

people harass each other for money all the time. specially white people. you're a retard, verification not required.

when you meet people for the first time, they always do that, they always ask
"Where do you work? Do you have a lot of money?" etc.

Chickens still eat the same amount. Farmer has to pay extra to have it delivered.
Price increases are every where, no getting away from them.
If you can't pay the prices, two choices:
1. Move somewhere you think is cheaper
2. KYS and that takes care of two problems.

every single person in the world has probably had arguments or had problems over money, with friends or family or anyone, etc. but you pretend that there's no such thing? you're a retard. verification not required.

I paid 70 bucks for 14.3 gallons. Guess where I live for 50 internets

Thank a democrat. It's only going to get worse. A lot worse.

My first apartment out of highschool was 500 a month could fill up my tank for 20$ and 300 was enough for a whole months worth of food. Those precrash Clinton and Bush years make me yearn for the old days

its not moneys fault things are so expensive its because everyone is selfish and wasteful. big think would have fixed it if blood wasn't spilled.

> every person I've ever met starts harassing me for money immediately, as soon as they see me
> as soon as they see me
so he meets someone for the first time and that person immediately (his words) starts asking for money. he says every person he has ever met has done this. learn to read or quit being stupid.

84r8s

Attached: 197974386_303277784674232_6278811688422536102_n.jpg (1080x1349, 191.21K)

I love Pedo Joe, as soon as he got into office, I knew there would be an economic shitstorm. Mortgaged my house and bought all silver futures at $16 to $18/oz, yesterday silver closed at $25.82, I don't want to be too greedy so I'll sell out at $32, but double my investment in such a short time isn't all bad.

some people get harassed for money all the time.
they see a white person, they start thinking of money, then they run to the white person and start harassing them for money.

>the fuck d'you want from me? $10 million dollars? get the fuck out of here.

Attached: the fuck you want from me $10 million dollars get the fuck out of here..jpg (480x360, 10.11K)

Yes I would like 10 million dollars