Hey anons! What are you drinking today?

Hey anons! What are you drinking today?

Attached: 361E4C3E-071D-407E-B330-367EF53ADFB8.jpg (1776x2130, 876.56K)

Lemonade. But it's been a rough fucking day, so maybe I'll go buy something from the liquor store

Try Bud Light during the day & then some bourbon at night

>bud light
Shoulda known you'd suggest that. I'm more of a whiskey guy though

Bench-mar

Canadian Club whiskey. It’s sucks but it’s what I got.

Any bottom shelf Canadian whisky is my go to man.

Tea made with your wife's panties. Are you grilling or what?

This is what I got. Just got home from the worst week of work this year so far and having my first brewski while I take a shit

Attached: 86E8CC42-13AE-4C37-AFBB-C67ACC216EE4.jpg (4032x3024, 1.42M)

Cyanide and coke

Attached: E3545BB9-3F98-43FB-AC25-8D6767D365CB.jpg (640x853, 70.83K)

Ay, are you a Florida bro?

It gets the job done.

Water, because massive hangover. What you cooking?

Had...I'm not sure how much, several mouthfuls of PB&J flavored Vodka, and a pineapple Truely.
Got the munchies. Had two baked hamburgers patties.
Now am sleepy, but don't want to sleep, but have no real interest in be conscious.

I got a nice hangover right now might try a Dr pepper and the rest of my cheap whisky see if that gets me well

No actually up in Jersey unfortunately. But we get cigar city up here and it’s a good go to for a six pack between flavor and abv

Nothing, alcohol is gross.

Yeah it’s pretty good stuff. They replaced their Florida Cracker with Frostproof but I think it’s the same shit.

Also user you’re the slow cooker fag right? You ever try making a goulash? I recently got into it although using a tradition pot and not the slow cooker but it can be done

I'm on call for work, so I'm strictly prohibited from drinking anything alcoholic.

I haven’t had those cause I don’t think we get all of their stuff up here but I have worked at a small brewery and sometimes they’ll do shit like that. One time we made an extra batch (by the brewer’s accident or some shit) of our house double IPA and then we ended up just throwing coconut shavings into it and it actually came out really great

I prefer the original brown one but the cool mint is nice also

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5.36K)