Why would someone ever go thru transition "surgery" (it isn't surgery, it is butchering)?

Why would someone ever go thru transition "surgery" (it isn't surgery, it is butchering)?
Like, let's even keep "transphobia" out of the equation here - What keeps you from doing things stereotypically associated with the other gender?
As a man, what keeps you from wearing makeup and shaving your body?
As a woman, what keeps you from doing weight lifting and wearing men clothes?
You know all these things were invented recently by society and don't actually matter in nature, right? You don't need to have a fake vagina to feel like a "woman", you don't need a fake penis to feel a "man" - so why in hell would you deform your body, destroy your genitalia, realocate pieces of your meat just so you can pretend to have a dick/pussy?
WTF is wrong with these people?

Attached: trans.png (1278x766, 312.84K)

I hate how the whole trans thing conforms to a gender binary. Fuck gender. But gender aside, I think the surgeries are just cool ways to customize yourself.

hmmm... no.

Attached: 1644094706496.jpg (934x1358, 559.35K)

Have fun living your life without a say in anything about your appearance then. Hope you got good genes.

I have but from your post I guess you dont

Attached: HAHA.jpg (293x364, 87.47K)

I mean, I consider myself beautiful - I'm not perfect by any means, but I'm satisfied with myself and won't commit suicide because I have a dick instead of a pussy.

Trannies are just incels in makeup and dresses.
Once you understand this context, all the tranny whining and attention seeking make more sense.
They couldn't get girls to touch their peepees, so now that want other men to touch them.

Attached: 1644425426341.jpg (2048x2048, 412.42K)

>le Chris Chan effect

I don't buy it. If you actually had any redeeming qualities, you wouldn't be on this site.

>If you actually had any redeeming qualities, you wouldn't try to change your body to something your genes don't want to be

I havent? I just think it's cool that some people do it

Idk dude, I'm not a fan of gore.

It’s not that complicated. They are severely mentally I’ll and society just doesn’t have the heart to tell them.

If you are so uncomfortable in your own body that you want to cut your dick or your tits off, your severely mentally ill.

You don’t need surgery. You mean serious. mental help.

I couldn't agree more, If society were honest they'd be having anti-psychotic meds but other people play into the delusion and normalize it.

I hope no sissies are actually considering this. Your girldick is what makes you special! Plus it's so cute when you get all excited and you get hard.

Trans penises don't get hard, sweety.

Do you just avoid surgery altogether???

I have so many questions about this. But you can't ask anyone because that means you don't believe them and you're wrong.

If gender is a spectrum, then why do you need your sex to match your gender? Why can't you just be you without changing how people physically see you?

If the whole trans thing is about love and acceptance for who you are, then how come people expect others to love them no matter who they are but they couldn't love themselves without changing?

Everyone has seen those vitamins for women and vitamins for men. If you get surgery to become a man, do you still take vitamins for women?

I only have surgeries for medical reasons you dumbass.
Cosmetic surgeries for any reason short of fixing a deformed face are retarded.

Cute femboy penises absolutely get hard.

Isn't trans surgery considered medical surgery? Least I always hear "IT'S NOT COSMETIC"

You also hear "black lives matter" all the time.
You are not gonna die if you don't have trans surgery.

Attached: 1644086544422.png (960x720, 831.2K)

That's some mighty fine looking cranberry-pie

I just wanna get fucked

Attached: unknown_artist-687968.jpg.jpg (570x633, 34.81K)

Alright just to be clear, do you despise all forms of cosmetic surgery or just the ones that don't conform with traditional gender?