My mom playing her Game Boy in 1995 at age 21. What game do you think she was playing?

My mom playing her Game Boy in 1995 at age 21. What game do you think she was playing?

Attached: 1646453144895.jpg (1316x970, 561.27K)

Wow, life was so simple back them.

People still play handheld video games today, pal.

Probably Mario or Tetris, bitches weren't into gaming and most just played the pack in title.

My money is on Tetris too.

Any pics of her smoking a ciggy with her twat?

your mom is a fat ugly whore

She definitely wasn't/isn't fat. Ugly is debatable, but I think she was attractive.

Attached: 1646427548954.jpg (2402x2057, 1.64M)

I'm close to her age, I would have definitely been interested back then if I had met her looking like this

Yeah, she was a cutie with a nice body. I'm sure she had no shortage of male interest.

Attached: Ay3adFb.jpg (3501x2315, 1.15M)

Fuck you post this woman a lot. Did she break your heart, old man?

I miss 1991-1995..

What do you miss about it?

Well, I miss how my mind was still young and used to actually enjoy new stuff like games and movies and music and women.
these days it all lost its appeal, there's no real excitement regarding anything. I think the last thing I was really excited about was Mortal Kombat 9 and the Alison Brie fappening leaks.

I miss buying Gamepro and EGM and reading about all those exciting new videogames that were coming out,
I miss being in awe at seeing the new Playboy magazine cover (especially if it had a celebrity pictorial) I miss the world not really.. noticing me? I existed but it wasn't like everybody was on my back regarding MY future.
I miss my pets, I miss when we used to visit family (half are dead now)

It wasn't perfect, there were definitely some bad things going on (dad interfering with my education) but all in all I just wasn't on anyone's radar yet.

I miss going to high school and just seeing that one girl I liked, never dared talk to her about my feelings but just seeing her was nice.

I miss hanging out with my friends and playing Snes and Genesis in the weekend, I miss getting out of bed and not feeling like I've just been run over by a truck (I got ehlers danlos).

A lot of stuff.

There's nothing in her hands, and she's not OP's mum you gullible shits.

You must be retarded

Attached: DSdsxCG.jpg (2801x2072, 856.8K)

Gargoyle's Quest. I still have a b&w gameboy and that game. She looks a bit older than me, but I'd still fuck your mom. Hmu if she's down.

Well, she is divorced

Attached: 1.jpg (1316x987, 1.07M)

Probably because my mom’s an immigrant, and had my sister young, among being poor growing up and other things… my mom was never this cool.

Dungeons and Whores

idk but i wanna eat her pussy

She looks fit, nice body. She needs some chorizo in her taco.

Why?

Attached: 27 - fsPoixS.jpg (998x1373, 450.12K)

21... wtf, her face looks 40 there.

Attached: 1646426868287.jpg (917x347, 206.09K)

Yeah, she's always had one of those faces where she can look older or younger depending on the day. Here's another pic of her when she was 21 and she looks much younger here

Attached: 18 - 1AB4wWc (2).jpg (693x841, 124.39K)

Pretty sure I fucked her at Burning Man or Coachella back in the day. She was into anal and golden showers, but I ended up with the herpes.

Attached: 123aa.jpg (600x597, 58.44K)

Those quads. Does she bike?

Well, as a child I won a golden ticket to visit a chocolate factory. While there, I was raped in a janitorial closet by small orange people. I was enslaved there for several years before my daring escape (a tale worthy of its own thread). Since my escape, I have developed a fetish for short, round people with orange coloring. Like some sort of delayed Stockholm Syndrome. Anyway, your mom is possibly not an Oompa Loompa, per se, but she is however not more than a generation or two removed from Oompa Loompa parentage.

Ha ha, riiight...

Attached: 1.jpg (949x2500, 828.65K)

she has an amazing lil body, that's why.. her short shorts make me wanna run my fingers up and down her thighs and get her lil puss nice and sopping wet for me..

then i can mating press pound and flood her lil womb with nut and 9 months later you'd be born