Will we ever get selective memory erasing technology?

Will we ever get selective memory erasing technology?
I just want to get rid of that embarrassing moment that happened 15 years ago that haunts me to this day

Attached: 1655429559160.jpg (554x554, 34.21K)

there's two routes, drink yourself stupid or pay a female to hug you and tell you it's alright

Have you considered therapy? It might not let you forget it, but it could help you figure out how to process it.

I have done both of those extensively and the only cure is memory erasure

>embarrassing moment that happened 15 years ago
user that stuff is supposed to haunt you to stop you from making the same mistakes again

Have you tried being a man?

Attached: 1654848351275.jpg (640x645, 444.5K)

Shut up, toxic masculinity sucks.

no wonder it still haunts you faggot

Get over it you gigantic sopping pussy.

doesn't stop people who were abused by their father from turning gay

nigger, faggot, tranny and kike
kill yourself

Attached: Reddit.png (1095x833, 86.87K)

Go outside, live more, make new memories, do more embarrassing shit, get used to embarrassing shit, stop being affected by embarrassing shit.

Doesn't work if you think your therapist is just going to report everything you say to the feds, or worse, uses a botnet OS and is thus reporting everything you say to both the feds AND a social engineering company.

Doesn't work when you know exactly how someone is going to insult you because you've heard literally every insult for every possible type of person or thing that people do and you know that anyone who is EVER insulted is automatically worthless forever.

neither will forgetting turn them straight again

Stop giving a shit, there is nothing else you have to do.

I'm not him. I'm also not a man.
Why are you like this?

Tits or gtfo

Last time I did that on a blue board I got banned.

Yeah that's the point, whatever makes you go away and bother other people who may or may not give a shit.
Again, tits or gtfo.

What, for saying toxic masculinity sucks? I'm sorry, but that's just true. Gender roles are retarded.