Is the robotic lawnmower the solution to all our problems?

Attached: 1641332367275.png (531x345, 329.06K)

[spoiler]no[/spoiler]

It is not possible for a robotic lawnmower to solve all of humanity's problems, no.

>wanders off the street
>moves in front of a moving car
>causes a fatal accident

Attached: 1654915715877.png (1557x1172, 1.45M)

they work pretty good for flat land with no stumps or hills. the cheap one you set four stakes to define the mowing area so it doesn't roomba, the better ones have gps and can be programmed to an area you haven't even walked yet.

do the batteries last outdoors?

Good. Shouldn't be going 50 in a residential area.

Lawns are globohetero and shouldn't exist, but since they do, these are a good way to save time that can be spent elsewhere.

no, it creates more of them

Attached: file.png (650x340, 210.13K)

I can't fuck it, so it doesn't even solve my biggest problem.

nope. the best thing would be a zero turn electric lawnmower that is remote controlled, with limited automation capabilities. and those already exist. and having automation for those huge ride on mower is asking for trouble

t. former groundskeeper/landscaper for a big metro city

no, but i've been thinking of getting an electric mower

i have a electric mower and mow in 90f days is hell

why
i don't want to mow my lawn if it's hot out anyways though

it's 90f for 3 months straight, i wish robotic mowers were practical back then

where i live it's usually pretty nice
except for this month or so

also, those electric mower batteries, i had one before, they lose 50% capacity in like 2 years, and the battery is like half the mower cost, it's a rip off

yeah i don't really mind though
my current mower is a piece of shit and gas is expensive too

I have 4 acres and these things wont cut more than 1/4 square acre following a damn buried guide line. They suck. They aren’t smart or anything. They can’t cut an acre, go back, recharge and cut another different acre. Nope, just cut one little quarter acre over and over.

>the better ones have gps and can be programmed to an area you haven't even walked yet
can you name some of these better ones names or models?
the ones with the gps and stuff.
thanks in advance.

>I have 4 acres
you should be growing hay, not grass