Hey Any Forums

Hey Any Forums
Im going to date in long time
bitch wants to drink with me
What is fastest and best to make her sleep with me?
Teach me some tricks and tips Any Forums

Attached: 12345.jpg (253x199, 4.4K)

>Youre black

You already have the best advantage

Im not
and im happy

>What is fastest and best to make her sleep with me?
Be tall, handsome, and rich.

>bitch wants to drink
fix her drink then.

Idk you sound stupid and are probably indian so no tips for you, Pajeet

Im European and white one

tell the bartender "she'll have a Bill Cosby on ice"

To Hypnos or ketamine

Any tips with what?
I was drinking with her one time
She drank like beer and one shot of liqueur and she was done for
I had to drag her home

Too late

Ok reasonable answer

Hello my fellow jew ,I come to remind you something of the utmost importance: we must never forget the history of miscegenation in our religion, remember that when we were on Mount Sinai at our peak we were a mixed and raceless people. Moses, our greatest prophet, chose his wife as the beautiful Ethiopian Black woman named Zipporah; she gave him two beautiful non-European caramel-colored children from whom many Levites descend.

We must never commit racism against our Black brothers and sisters in particular; Remember that when Miriam complained about Zipporah's skin color, God cursed her with leprosy, clearly we don't want Yahve to punish us like that. Our great King Solomon married the Queen of Sheba, who gave him a Black bull son who rule Ethiopia. If anything, Blacks are more jewish than ourselves, if anything we should become more like them than they like us.

And let's not forget that jews ultimately come from a vast array of sub-Saharan ethnic groups, we jews and sub-Saharans share a favourite tradition - circumscision, this is something we must never forget. The Lembas in particular have the highest Cohen halogroup rate of all, they are the true jews and we must merge with them as common jews. Today judaism, with jewishness, is largely brown with many fake "jews" masquerading as White, tomorrow it will be black.

First, Palestinians will convert to judaism, this bloody conflict will end, and jewish genetics will be enriched, then all non-Europeans will convert to judaism so to enrich us even further.

jews will not survive if we don't go into multicultural mode. We are living proof that we cannot carry the burden of race, our inter-generational diseases dictate that we failed the moment we sought out to become a race, we must correct this failure once and for all. It's necessary that we leave racial epoch to the Europeans. jewish miscegenation with all non-Europeans is essential for the survival of jewry and the prosperity of all.

Attached: img858045.jpg (667x397, 30.09K)

I got only tap of lsd, but she is too new to this
I dont want end up with my dick in cold one

Your abhorrent personality

Learn proper English for starters.

Why do you think that?
What makes person “abhorrent“ and what makes someone beautiful?

Its gonna make me pussy magnet?

if she's this tier of lightweight even a small amount of hydrogen dioxide should do the trick.

She wants to drink with you. Problem solved, close the deal and raw dog her.

>Hydrogen dioxide
Kys

I really dont want to stick in to dead, in not used to Bill Cosby every girl i go drink with

Nothing is going to make you a pussy magnet.

Shes 17 and i think kinda overkill

i said a little, don't do it 50/50 with beer for christ sake. hydrogen dioxide will make her absorb alco faster. you can get fucked up on a glass of wine like that. it ain't poison as long as you're not a fucking retard.
go suck a cock if you're bored.

Just drink with her and have a good time. Once you have a couple drinks in you, you’ll loosen up and just have fun. Joke with her, try to pay attention to what she says and ask questions. Are you going out or staying in?

I know, i have to make my self pussy magnet
But where to start? What guys use to be pussy magnet?

She wants to drink with you, thus she wants to fuck. Just don't be a douche, have fun. Fuck at end of night.

Thanks i try someday, i hope its not gonna end up with greentext - how i fucked overdosed bitch and she fucking died

Going out and its cold outside
I could take her home but i dont want to let her see where i live and what if dad is gonna come home and cuck me

Thanks for cheering me