What's it like owning one of these?

What would I expect in the coming months? The TrackPoint feels very satisfying when using it. I had an issue with the WiFi card. The WiFi card kept disconnecting and I would get a blue screen. Turns out it doesn't support combined bands on one network. It seemed to be fixed after I split the networks on my Huawei router.

I'm not 100% sure if that was the problem as I need more time to get acquainted with this beauty. Hopefully I won't need to send it back.

Attached: wmd00000480.png (725x515, 295.14K)

I have a T480 myself. The machine works really well and is powerful enough for my needs (SE unifag). It can run cracktorio so even my gayming needs are fulfilled

Shit. Chinkpads aren't what they used to be since they got taken over by Chinks. Get a Dell Precision.

My W520 just werks
The T470 I got my brother also seems nice

What is it about you fucking morons that you can't keep your shitty laptop threads to the generals? No one gives a fuck about your blogpost shithead. Kill yourself.

No need to throw such a sissy tantrum over it

I can afford customisable laptops that cost several thousands of dollars. Can you?

I want a P1G4 with the fancy GPU so I can play vidja with my bf, I can't get V Rising to run on my T460 even though I have all the linux cache shit on steam set up.

either tits or gtfo or kill yourself homo

Games are for desktops and Windows. I say that as a contented Linux user.

It's like owning a big slab of plastic. It's great. Jk I will never buy a laptop

perhaps good linux support

OP laptop be like

Attached: fat_vaggie_by_johnvi20_deejyak-350t.jpg (280x350, 13.26K)

what other games do you play?

They still have a very satisfying keyboard to type on, even if everything else about them is trash. And that's the only thing that matters to me if I need to use a laptop, that and this

If you're going to dump money, why not just get something that'll actually be usable six years from now?

Attached: Screenshot_20220616-215620.png (1080x2071, 386.96K)

why this shit sooo pricy compared to gaming laptops?

>Buying any thinkpad released after 2018

I've have a X13 amd gen 1, I'm waiting for the gen3 and to upgrade. ThinkPads are great, they're just a no fuss computer that works every time you need it.

>pays premium for a chinknovo business laptop
>shit’s bluescreening because of a wifi network configuration
Does anyone still make good laptops? Are there any other choices besides overpriced Apple laptops and literal chinkshit?

Based

>5k+
>only 6 cores