Your wife has been de-aged into a little girl...

Your wife has been de-aged into a little girl, but can otherwise continue with her adult life gradually regaining what she lost. Would you stay with her? Would you fuck her during the years she is physically young? Without asking, do you think she'd want you to? Would she let you fuck adult women instead?

Attached: age-swap.1642534609834.sailor-moon-puberty-grow-shrink-loli-usagi-chibiusa.gif (500x366, 1.72M)

Bro, you're a fucking pedophile, asking questions like this. How is this something difficult to discuss to you?

Yes.
Absolutely.
If I married her, then yes.
No need.
Faggot.

how little is little...? 5 or 14?

i like this question

Pedo spotted

Like five, yeah. Her mind is intact. It's all documented and provable that she is herself. But the two of you have to decide how to proceed. And it's fucking magic or something, no going back besides waiting.

Attached: 398e309ae30a1e449efcdbcb31b843ac.gif (320x240, 536.61K)

chiefmilesedwardobrien.jpg

Wow, ace detective spotted.

but u cant fuck a 5 year old.......................

>Would you stay with her?
Yep.
>Would you fuck her during the years she is physically young?
I'd tear the little bitch in half with my cock.
>Without asking, do you think she'd want you to?
Don't care.
>Would she let you fuck adult women instead?
She already does, so I don't see that changing.

At what rate does she age now? If the normal human ages a year after 365 days, is she aging a year in half the time? Trying to do the calculations..

Where there's a will, there's a way.

Attached: horse-cock.1646143705966.sailor-moon.jpg (800x1200, 206.34K)

Normal aging. She basically has a redo of puberty with an adult's knowledge and resources, plus your support. Any diseases are likewise reversed to age five status.

what the fuck no, i would not

So 10 or so years of not being sexually attractive is the same as, say, having all the skin burned off her face and chest.

If only Keiko stayed that way...

but user, my wife already is a little girl

aah come on, you could at least eat her pussy

why? her clit isnt even developed yet. she can't enjoy that

wasn't there a similar plot line in the Dune series

But she has some hopefully vivid memories of how it all works.

That was Paul's little sister being possessed by her genetic memory of the Baron Harkonnen and tricked into masturbating. Totally different.

Attached: 1441784793084.jpg (1024x1024, 254.53K)

what? memories dont give her pleasure. the sex-feelings dont develop until puberty

>Would you fuck her
well that's an understatement. i would unmount her only when absolutely necessary.