If a man and a woman wants to have sex, who is the one responsible buying condoms?

if a man and a woman wants to have sex, who is the one responsible buying condoms?

Attached: 268203266_291185129636676_518199395680699611_n.jpg (540x960, 201.96K)

men

Whichever individual cares more about condoms, they buy it.

I put them on my penis.
If we have sec in my house, I have condom there. If the sec happens in her house, I am not carrying the condom all the way there. I am no prostitute. Condom belong in drawer.

What if its two gay dudes?

the man said he want to use condom and the girl said she didnt really cared

they dont even use condoms

Really?

yes really

Whoever's hosting dumbass

Dont use condoms

Yeah, before the risk of aids deterred gays but now prep has changed the game.

The government

Attached: 50718214-44F7-44A8-9140-ED903C424DF9.png (1080x1861, 1.61M)

virginmen buy the stuff in every male female relationship globally. ..."wesplit it sometimes", or we "alternate" is just the man having to purchase ego great job honey youre really supporting this family on you 26 hour a week job.

fuck off, kike.

?

I'm happy to buy the condoms if he wants to pony up for the birth control and pregnancy tests. They get expensive fast.

the child buys condoms. if that stupid faggot didn't want to be born he should have came prepared.

Always bring your own condoms.
You can never trust the other party to not have poked it full of holes.

The person of them who don't want babies or aids, except you have a girthy cock and want to have sex-fun with the individual, than the man

i usually shoplift them or pay them myself,i have a gf nowadays and she pays some times, but back when i was single i always had one or two on the standby

If that's a concern, don't have sex. You're not ready.