If white racists wield any kind of power, how come white people are about to become a minority?

If white racists wield any kind of power, how come white people are about to become a minority?

Is it simply because other races (Asians, African Americans, Mexicans, etc) have way more sex, despite white people calling everyone "virgins"?

Attached: 1645004766371.jpg (1024x1001, 81.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

acemind.net/the-more-intelligent-a-woman-the-less-she-would-want-to-procreate
youtube.com/watch?v=6VVi45OU0Tk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

White people won’t become a minority. There will still be more whites people than anything else in the states but your approval isn’t needed any more by the owner class so it feels like becoming a minority.

Uhh, how many Asian men end up incel?

No. They're literally becoming a minority in terms of demographics because they have less sex than everyone else.

> the ability to reproduce uncontrolled literally has no point on the scoreboard of intelligence.

i think that answers all your questions ?!

Attached: 29.jpg (400x300, 14.06K)

Plenty are having sex, but they use BC and condoms. Try getting everyone else to do the same.

acemind.net/the-more-intelligent-a-woman-the-less-she-would-want-to-procreate
In other words, Idiocracy is a documentary, not a joke.

/thread

just watch idiocracy

It’s amazing how people are still unaware that we are becoming a minority in almost all of our countries

Even with higher birth rates the problem is mass immigration

they hold governmental power. 90% of congress is white guys, 10% minorities, even though there are more than 10% minorities in this country.

wait til you hear that 80% of congress is men when only 50% of people are men.

>We're just wearing condoms
Every loser could make that claim.

There's no explanation for why they went from being nearly 100% of the population to an imminent minority other than the fact that they score less pussy, despite claiming that about everyone else.

gee, i wonder who's behind such a claim

usa is not a white people country. even if it was, it was originally a red people's country.

Obesity epidemic.

Feather niggers did nothing with the land and didn’t even believe in borders, they come from Siberia btw

Everything good in the USA if from Whites, every idea behind democracy, law and order, all the industry, we fought in many wars including the abolition of slavery and WWI and WWII, that was vast majority Whites serving. We conquered and earned this land

It's likely due to the fact that women without children are and to focus on school, so it's not that they're smart, just different priorities. IQ i believe it's primarily genetic, but education is ever allows you to reach your full potential (hence why men do so much better on tests, women do better on homework and get better grades overall because their more agreeable, whereas a man can and usually is better at the subject, but just doesn't do the homework. Only tests should matter, but then women and coloreds can't compete naturally, Also the reason for affirmative action).

Think about it, in countries with no feminism, there's still intelligent women who follow their nature and become mothers because that's the purpose of their existence. Women never needed to enter the workforce and it's why the have so many broken families, tranny's, violent niggers.

I hate feminist women. I would rather get a younger women that will treat be with respect regardless of her current feelings, and that i can mold in a way that benefits us both, because if we're a couple and I would really like to have a family soon. I want a woman who will commit to being a mother and a be comfortable with it.

The title is misleading, it's not about intelligence really, but education. When women in third world countries and poor areas are better educated they have less children, it's one of the single best methods of reducing birth rates in places of poverty. It's mostly just because uneducated women who do nothing just become wives who stay at home and look after children, but educated women pursue careers and sustain themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=6VVi45OU0Tk

the latin birth rate is falling the fastest of all

Yes, other races tend to be gross and reproduce more frequently due to being too poor or stupid to use protection.

And it's very likely that they were called redskins because they were taught by phonecians to paint themselves with red ocre, and they've Also found swastikas, which is the most ancient symbol created by the Aryans.

A half a billion pounds of copper missing from lake Michigan and it was mined in the bronze age, no one knows where Europe got it's copper from.

There's been many giant skeletons found throughout the US and the Smithsonian covers it up, that used to frequently cover stuff to push the debunked Clovis first theory.

15 miles off the coast of Virginia they found European style stone tools made from Stone trim France. This means people were living there before the ice age thawed so all the earliest sites of the USA will be under water. The Kennewick man was also white, they needed showed the data, never proved he was a no indian.

It's best likely native Americans actually came from India, where the Aryans invaded and gave them Sanskrit, the cast system, and taught them culture.

We're taught Greek and Roman propaganda. The Romans were fucking idiots, they burned the library in Alexandria, and Carthage. Romans ruined everything.

North Africa was mostly white people, or at least not counting slaves, not Brown or black.

Everything were taught about history is half truths, lies, omissions.

I've been studying this for 6 months and it's unbelievable how interested I am in this topic. I kind of want to study Anthropology because I'm actually very interested and that will make it easy to do well.

no really. it's because we use condoms and birth control. ignoble mutts like yourself do not use condoms, you do not use birth control. your kind typically produce illegitimate children, our kind typically do not.
>p.s. dumb nigger

They simply just do not care about the future or anyone around them. What makes it even worse is the black people that cry victim the most probably cost tax payers the most.

The out of Africa theory was a 100% politically motivated theory made to after ww2. Just like how federally funded American schools were not allowed to use the word arayan and claim it's just a language not a race. Everything is propoganda against the white man because the Jews kept getting caught trying to subvert and throw wrenches in the gears. So Jews were treated accordingly and so (like a woman, nothing is ever their fault) they are doing this shit on purpose.

The only reason people are hateful towards whites is because they have no idea what happened in the past because they're weren't there, and they've been intentionally misled by those in power with the money and resources to influence government.

They want whites to be persecuted, but i bet they hate niggers even more, but niggers are not a threat to them.