Getting what you want

Getting what you want

Talked about wanting to fuck my gf's sister in a previous thread and I fucking did it. Thanks random user for the push I needed. To celebrate, lets share some things we want in bed and help other anons find some courage.

Pic not her but was how it ended

Attached: Messy.jpg (1000x884, 153.64K)

I just want to ask out this chick I see a few times a week around town. Cute and always nice to me.

You’re the one from the secrets thread with the 19 year old gf? I’m the guy who told you to fuck her!

Dude!
You are my fucking hero!

Greentext?

>Be me with gf and living with her and older sister
>gf isn't ugly but her sister is a fucking fox by comparison
>after seeing her in some clothes that showed off her body, started to lust after her.
>Started off by walking in her room/the bathroom when I knew she'd be undressed.
>would cop little feels if I walked by her in the house.
>little feels started to become groping and grabbing
>she pulls away sometimes but never tells me to stop, never tells me no

I’m glad you got your nut! Hopefully it turns into 3some with the gf and her sister!

Go on

cont
>do this often
>one halloween we all get drunk at a party.
>gf passes out when we get home
>groping her and get emboldened.
>take out my dick and start slapping it against her lips.
>she hesitates at first but opens her mouth and starts to suck on it.
>feels amazing but she hears a noise and panics, running off.
>don't try again but continue to peep on her and grab her on occasion

Getting good

cont
>so fast forward to tonight
>horny and jerking off slowly, as I like to enjoy it.
>find a thread for sexual secrets and share the above. user slowly helps me work up some courage.
>have thought about it hundreds of times but felt fucking emboldened
>get up and leave sleeping gf to go to her sister's room.
>open the door and she jumps a little but doesn't say anything.
>she looks away and starts pulling her shirt up, thinking I'm here for the usual.
>I get on bed and grope her breasts, but start to lick them and bite on her nipples, which I had never done before.
>she's moaning and gasping.I love how fast her heart is beating in her chest.
>I start to rub her through her boxers while I play with her breasts.
>she's dripping wet.

Hard

cont
>I have this moment where I hesitate. For one moment I stop
>If I go further, I can't take it back.
>I look at her, near topless, her slick pussy still on display.
>she looks down and I hear her quietly say "please..."
>I'm not sure if she meant please stop or please keep going but hearing her soft voice made the decision for me.
>I grab her hips and flip her over, pulling her knees close so her ass is in the air.
>Pull out my cock and rub it against her soft, wet pussy.
>dear god it feels like the fucking gates of heaven and I want in
>I let the head of my dick get wet before grabbing her hips and pushing myself inside her.

I really want to fuck my sis. We are quite old already 25+ we are not that close and we never had anything going on growing up. I was thinking on sending her a dick pic "by accident" but I am unsure if it´s a good idea

Need more details about her body

cont
>She's tight, far tighter than her sister, far tighter than I've had in years.
>and she's trying her best to be quiet but each time I press my hips forward she moans like a little whore.
>It's everything I've wanted and it feels so good.
>I go faster, harder. She forces her face against the pillow but I can hear her muffled screams and grunts as I pound away at her tight cunt.
>I start to feel like I'm close to climax and lift her leg over my shoulder, wanting to be as far inside her as possible.
>Finally, I feel my cock swell before I finish inside her, nearly two years of pent up sexual frustration now emptied in her pussy.
>pull out and smile as I see my cum leaking out, her legs shaking as she tries to catch her breath.
>get up and pet her cute ass one more time and leave

brown hair
nice tits
pale but not goth pale
curves but not fat
ample ass

Make sure you don’t use her too much or else she won’t be tight anymore, but I’m glad I called it!

not a good idea unless she's sent some kind of vibe or something
get a good hidden cam or something and put it in her bedroom

dude it was fucking awesome
if my gf was awake, I'd have probably fucked her too I was riding so high

How will that help me?

damn dude
you gonna do it again?

Good to hear user, im currently in a house with my frumpy gf, her beautiful 19 year old sister and her beautiful latina college roommate. Only man in the house with these three bitches. Really want to initiate something but am not quite as bold as OP, any tips would be appreciated. My gf is into bbc cucking so I dont feel bad about these thoughts tbh.

Latina girl looks like jap goddess just like pic attached

Attached: 1646120437204.jpg (494x739, 179.37K)