What's the sluttiest thing your wife/gf/ex has done?

What's the sluttiest thing your wife/gf/ex has done?

My wife loves to go topless at the beach and show off her tits

Attached: 20240785_1_599_337[1].jpg (599x337, 58.15K)

Had sex

Fucking at partys and social events

Everything.

The whore’s done everything

Allowing a student to bm her instead of reporting him.

I swapped girlfriends with a friend of mine for a night. We'd been joking about it for a while, and we'd talk about what our girls were into and what they'd let us do, and then one day it stopped being a joke.

pics of either girl? howd your girlfriend like it?

Send her over.

Pics seem like a bad idea. She loved it, I think she'd missed being able to really get wild with someone new, and my friend is a complete animal from the sound of it.

Vietnamese ex had a threesome with her older sister. Guy was fucking the sister up the ass, pulled his dick out, and my ex sucked the lube off his dick.

This is going to be interesting…

Does that turn you on? Everyone checking yout girl nipples in front of you?
I’m thinking about to suggest it to my gf this summer even If i have a hard problem

Anything in particular you want to know?

makes me diamonds, especially when i catch guys staring

Anything girl 2 did that your gf doesn't?

My gf hasn't let me fuck her ass in a few years, and his gf has had a couple kids and is self-conscious about her pussy I guess, so she's pretty much anal only at this point. Very different experience from what I'm used to

My ex fucked her ex after a breakup, but like the next day we got back together. I didn’t know if this till a year later. I remember seeing like bruises or love bites as you can say on her ass and I said where’s that from? And my dumbass actually believed when she said “oh I got those from work it was a rough day”.
I knew something was up, like my gut was telling me she fucked someone else but I didn’t believe it till a year later when her friend told me. Immediately broke up with her and she went awol crazy. Tried to fight me and shit, had to call the cops. Shit was so weird because like bitch you cheated tf ? Lmao. Also to make it even sink even more, after we broke up etc I met the dudes ex at a bar and over heard her talking with her friend saying he was like 12 inches.

Ex girlfriend used to love a nudist beach and watching the middle aged men getting hard for her 29 year old body

My ex had only been with a couple guys when we started dating, and after we broke up we stayed friends, and we both talked about having more experiences and maybe getting back together. I ended up meeting someone else, but she ended up going through a slutty (for her) phase that she would tell me about, maybe not realizing how much I was getting off to the stories.

She does everything I tell her to do and whoever I said so pretty much a lot she does nowadays

Your gf or the other swallow the load?
Thinking about my friend’s gf tasting my cum and going back to him makes me rock hard, same with mine

Bro same, I dated this girl (probably had sex with 4 people all together before me) after we broke up, she got so hurt by it, she fucked hella dudes. We hanged out months later and I jokingly asked if she slept with anybody else. Bitch really said she’s at 15 now. Holy fuck

Used to fuck some of her coworkers at work.

They both swallowed, he did a bit of everything with my gf honestly. The biggest thing for him was that his gf won't let him cum on her face, but my gf is into it.

my girlfriend does the same thing. restaurant workers are all sluts

Indeed. Also hairdressers and nurses.

And flight attendants. My gf is a flight attendant.

Don´t forget teachers

So hot situation
You are a lucky guy man

Thanks, I think overall he came out ahead, but I loved everything about it.

Does she fuck them there at work?

nah, she goes home with them. she's fucked one in his car before