Why are you still here retard?

You know that after what happened in 2014 Any Forums is literally monitored by the FBI? except for newfags that came after that why are you all still here? Why don't you search another forum/board in the hidden wiki? Or move on? Are you all really that stupid?

Attached: 1636622310570.jpg (1280x1280, 401K)

yeah let me just join another imageboard with 80 active users and 12 posts per week.

>Why don't you search another forum/board in the hidden wiki?
Because they all suck ass and I'm not fedposting

why are you here then, faggot

at least it has soul what the fuck do you think Any Forums was before the newfags?

To shill

if I want soul I'll just dig up some old usenet/BBS posts and read through those in my free time rather than playing pen pals on a dead imageboard that has the same content up for months at a time.

thanks, I will definitely go back to Facebook and Reddit, where I will most definitely not be monitored by the feds and where I can safely sign up with my contact information, which is also definitely not used as a kind if real-id.

I'm too retarded to find an imageboard that doesn't suck dick and is active enough, and I'm not retarded enough to post about any illegal activities if I was up to any.

>he still doesn't understand lulz

>You know that after what happened in 2014 Any Forums is literally monitored by the FBI?
what? do you realize the only websites to have any reaction over gamergate were reddit and Any Forums? If Any Forums wasn't the FBIs oldest CP honeypot I'd say the only other thing that could have initiated a glowing reaction was the christchurch shooting.

>after
They aren't omnipotent, they mostly just spam Any Forumsisms, shill for crypto, and call you trans if you question the narrative. Every social media (yes Any Forums is social media in it's raw sense) is infested with feds. Learn to spot them (not hard) and move on.

Attached: cat-on-puter-downdoot.jpg (242x177, 13.08K)

I don't care. They aren't after me. I even pedoposted twice, first time they didn't care because it was just my artwork and they know I'm just fucked in the head from trauma and not a bad guy and would never hurt anyone irl, second time they didn't care because they knew I was making fun of a pedo, not being one myself that time.

why wouldn't I want to shitpost with the FBI? what else is the internet even for?
I bet the Any Forums division of interns affectionately refer to themselves as glowies.

id bet they even have morale patches with pepe on them

Because I’m not doing anything illegal?

Because those agents are my Tech Support when i bait them enough to answer my questions.

Attached: 1626980890976.jpg (1022x1024, 109.6K)

Because theyre already watching my family OUTSIDE of Any Forums anyway so who cares

Any Forums Any Forums Any Forums (in that order)
are the only actual threats to domestic security and SHOULD BE monitored anything outside of that is nothing more than autists throwing shit at each other

lmao go check out 7chan for the easy answer to your question. Every other imageboard is like that.

>schizos with guns
>underage incels with guns
>fat basement-dwelling coomers who love doxxing sexy women
yeah sounds about right

>and call you trans if you question the narrative
tranny hands typed this post

I hope that a glowie will shoot me in the back of my head to put me out of my misery

>last news update was 09/26/21

Dead.

internet is a double edged sword, a lot of alleys existed within it act as nothing more than a radicalization machine and it’s especially dangerous for (young) people who are unable to come to their own conclusions and are easily swayed, I have seen it right before my eyes

oh yeah wasn't questioning your assessment
i was sincerely agreeing with it while also insulting the boards you mentioned