Thoughts?

thoughts?

Attached: 10C06C3.jpg (900x1100, 382.51K)

aids

Attached: I160712_142732_1403482oTextTRMRMMGLPICT000006947815o.jpg (615x987, 154.59K)

Its obviously fake because no one was using the term "butt hurt" in 2012.

Attached: 1645117555616.jpg (400x400, 28.54K)

would i subject myself to the brutality of marriage and setting myself up for a my entire life being of black-adjacent by marrying a darkie? no
would i reset my genes back 50,000 yrs by having a kid with one? absofuckinlutely not
would I bury my tongue so deep in that ass i'd be gagging because my epiglottis is trying to prevent her rectum from entering my lungs, and that her intestines own my rights to my tongue as a buttplug? without an iota of resistance, yes

Huh you're a rather good example of why this fetish is racist.

you poor victim. at what address can i venmo you reparations?

That's also racist, I'm not inherently a victim.
Also reparations are irrational and unwarranted.

>Also reparations are irrational and unwarranted.

Reparations were promised and are owed. Google: 40 Acres And A Mule. America broke a treaty and needs to make up for it.

no no, i personally owe her because i victimized her by saying i wanted my tongue up her ass. you see how im clearly evil right, so i should pay for my sins so she can have a lit weave

Those 40 acres and a mule were given out to people who had actually been slaves though.
There are no people living today who experienced the American slavery system on their own bodies.

Yes you are, youre on the bottom rung of every society (including african) you are involved in, you are literally a victim everywhere on earth. how is that not inherent? victimhood is inescapable

fuck reparations

What makes you think I am what you claim?
Why would I credit the words of some faggot on Any Forums talking shit?

>Those 40 acres and a mule were given out

No the weren't liar. Sharecropping was offered as an incentive for most of the slave post slavery Get the fuk out of the conversation if u are going to troll.

>Sharecropping
Oh you mean the practice that the elite of that time also used to keep poor white people poor?
It's almost like there is a class of people pulling up the ladder behind them, trying to distract us with racial bullshit.

>It's almost like there is a class of people

Stop it. Classism was pre Atlantic Slave Trade and replaced by "racism" afterwards. Poor whites, Italians, Jews, Polish..all had the luxury of emulating "white" during Jim Crow regardless of not being anglo saxon. Black skin wasnt afforded such luxury

no, i get it lol i wouldn't admit im black on the internet either
>tfw culturally appropriating african expressions for my own gain

Attached: 1394254405673.jpg (548x415, 33.04K)

>some faggot on Any Forums talking shit
you seem to be confused as to where you are, you do know that faggots talking shit on Any Forums accounts for 103% of anyone on b (with a 3% margin of error)

Attached: Don't you know where you are.jpg (400x302, 47.94K)

Oh right I forgot, the entire world is predicated on the actions of Americans during the Jim Crow era. It's not like you guys are the example of how race bullshit is a good divide and conquer technique.
One can be against considering black people inherent victims without being black though.
Heck I'm essentially doing that, because I'm only 1/32rd black and pale as fuck.

Sure, so why would I credit user when there is a 103% bullshit rate in here?

>Oh right I forgot, the entire world is predicated on the actions of Americans

Scroll back up. The original convo was "reprations" which is North America not the entire world silly . Stay on topic

what credit are you even talking about, afros on the bottom rung? show me one that isn't, if you cant then its a fact. irrefutable is pretty hard to refute.

Fair, slavery was wrong and they stopped it.
White men died to achieve it, so give them credit and stop being racist to white people and blaming them for shit they didn't take part in.

woah woah woah, hold on there partner, that would mean giving up victimhood. you talkin crazy now

That has been my point since I entered this thread.
I'm mixed, so my loyalties are mixed and the best outcome for me is to spread the idea that people aren't inherently victims or racists, because that leaves me a world where I can move around freely.

>stop being racist to white people and blaming them for shit they didn't take part in.

Stop it. Rockerfeller laws still exist. Red lining still exists...Racists laws still exists. Either u dont know history or u are trolling.

the 40 acres and mule are located in africa, no one said it had to be here

Yes user, those laws were instated by elites, but lets not do anything about them, lets just blame white people who weren't part of making those laws instead.
Racists exist yes, some people are dumb enough to hold those opinions, but no single group is inherently racist or inferior and if you think there are such groups, you're the one being racist.

>no one said it had to be here

Stop trolling..Go to Google and educate urself. 40 acres involved US land not African land troll. .

see? perpetual victim. life is very hard :(