My brain is literally numb and it feels like I’m getting dumber and less motivated by the day. Any idea why?

My brain is literally numb and it feels like I’m getting dumber and less motivated by the day. Any idea why?

Attached: 40978FED-B436-4541-8D67-6AB4B37EC267.jpg (500x500, 38.8K)

Blame society then blame yourself for not rising above

I’m probably going insane to. Can’t think straight or anything of the sort. Went to a job interview today. They asked “3 things to describe yourself” and I literally couldn’t fucking answer.

You might be depressed. I had this feeling on and off before starting antidepressants.

Do you put any effort into your life? If the answer is no, there's your problem.

You keep coming here

you have long covid brain fog

the brain is a muscle, discuss

Sounds like depression. What sort of drugs do you do?

None at the moment. I was thinking about getting into adderall if I can get a prescription for it. If not then I wont

Stop masturbating, try biking. It helped me a lot but don't forget about your arms, my only mistake.

turn off CNN, also the local 5G tower they just turned on might be doing something

Booze, drugs, poor diet, lack of exercise, environmental pollution/phytoestrogens.
1. Cut out all drugs and booze.
2. Eat anti-inflammatory foods like fatty fish (salmon, sardines, mackerel, tuna), apples, cherries, strawberries, blueberries, high-quality olive oil, and walnuts.
3. Don't drink or eat out of plastics. Drink or eat only out of glass, ceramic, or metal.
4. Exercise your brain. Read, play chess, do math.
5. Get at least 15 minutes of cardiovascular exercise a day.

Dude, fuck, I know that feel user. Good luck

Stop masterbating
Stop spending so much time playing video games, using social media watching TV etc
Go on more walks, exercise
Read books, put the phone down
Start an 18-6 fast we weren't meant to eat three times a day
Stop vaping/smoking
Stop eating processed foods go on a natural diet
It's hard at first user but the longer and more often you do it the better you'll feel and the more you'll want to stay that way

Get off the internet and do hobbies unrelated to technology

actually seems like good advice

I love to walk and sometimes bike but I live in a winter hellscape. Can’t go outside without getting fundamentally upset. Love to think and daydream while I walk for hours. Went out a couple days ago and could barely go an hour and a half and my mind was shit the whole time
I thankfully don’t jack off much but I did today. Definitely why I feel so shitty

The news and media is demonic. I don’t listen to it all. Same with politics in general. It’s very fake

I already read. I don’t eat plastic food, it’s disgusting. I’ll take the fruit advice. Idk why I don’t eat fruits. I do eat veggies though
*the whole time because of the snow

>daaa jooooooooz

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

dopamine abuse from here, video games, social media, etc. - when was the last time you read a book? (NON-FICTION)

at least I think it's that

I don't know who is living in who's head at what price anymore.