How does it feel knowing guys like this pull 10x the amount of pussy you do?

How does it feel knowing guys like this pull 10x the amount of pussy you do?

Give it up, white boy.

Attached: 222.jpg (717x897, 111.99K)

i mean good for him

The only thing she is probably with him for is for perm advice.

That hair though...looks like a god damned poodle on his/her head.

>his/her
he's clearly a man, weirdo

Attached: man.jpg (543x995, 64.05K)

He's a faggot though, so he pulls zero pussy.

how does it feel knowing most people that make eye contact with you, or look at you in public etc are just thinking "disgusting nigger" in their heads?

When I was in a band I pulled in my share of pussy.
It's called capitalism, work hard to get ahead faggot.

Any "man" with that hair style is questionable.

not sure what this anons endgame is... posting this the entire year like the logposter and then what?.

Is he going to rage over his own fantasies and than ending up, psychotic, dodging a bullet trough his brain?.

Just ending up obsessed with a certain person (he himself can't really explain) and doing like what other serial killers have done before him?.

Not sure bro, I'm contacting him by forehand. He doesn't deserve to go just from your twisted fantasies and your mental illnes. I will inform him to buy at least a firearm for in his purse.

This user is scarring me more than the logposter and any other idiot poster combined.

And for your info. You can't fuck women if your dick isn't hard. He is the women role in every possible comparison between him and any girl from the age of 14.

it's not that deep. he is safe.

you're obsessed. in a sick form. he needs a firearm in his purse anyways.

it's really not that deep

ikr, he is doing that shit for almost 2 years non stop, daily
you're obsessed, user is right

i dont know who the gay guy in the OP is but he could be vers

>10x the amount of pussy you do
10x0 is still 0.

Lmaoooo who tf is that niggermutt? Everything about him screams mental retardation and niggerdness.

>How does it feel?
To any sane guy, it can heavily relativize the significance of casual sex and de-dramatize the whole hook-up thing.

What a nigger thread.

Are you like 16?
Why are you so obsessed with how much other people have sex?

He is probably 11

That is no man

No, he is so obsessed. 34 year old virgin. He is probably losing his mind in now and a short amnt of time

Jokes on him, 10 × 0 = 0

Attached: 1454481157072.gif (397x307, 1.47M)

he is pretty fem brained from what i've seen of him. i'd be shocked if he wasnt a bottom.

Nice try it, but the guy pictured, larray is super gaaaaay.

being feminine =/= being a bottom