Honestly why do you live? What is the point of your fucking life

Honestly why do you live? What is the point of your fucking life

Attached: blackHole.jpg (640x428, 140.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cMFWFhTFohk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Faith. Also I like to smoke pot and go on nature walks

Bring god forward more powerfully

Listen to music. Take meds (luvox, brexpiprazole) and get high (Ritalin, booze, nicotine gum, vaporized weed)
Drugs are the meaning of life, what else makes you enjoy life like drugs

Spite, and finding interesting things until I eventually die anyway.

Attached: great times.jpg (190x266, 19.52K)

The truth is that it doesn't matter whether you're here or not, no one chose it, for my part I don't see the point of being here

knowing and loving God

to have fun or something

Attached: 2E901C18-7D18-46E3-B9D5-36102A4BC63A.jpg (216x235, 12K)

To figure out this exact question and hope to fuck there may be an answer.

My point of living is to be the happiest possible WHILE not causing any harm to anyone around me, and also, to try to make people around me the happiest possible too.

>The truth is...
Thanks for letting me know Jesus.

But why?

just enjoying the ride

>Honestly why do you live?
To grapple with my immense potential and the ignorance that stifles it.
>What is the point of your fucking life
Helping build our future.

read aristotle

Why ask why? You're just here, enjoy it, it'll all be over soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=cMFWFhTFohk

Because i tasted many emotions in my life, analyzed the causes, and came to the conclusion that being happy is what i prefer, also the people around me think the same. This is why.

I ask myself this shit every day I wake up user

Happiness is a crutch. It can always find you even in the darkest ditch yet people travel around the world for it. Hold on to it too tightly and it dies; search too hard and it disappears. Basing your life around happiness is sure to bring imbalance and disaster - but you'll feel good sometimes. Just like always.

Prime times and coding and dance and metal if u want me to be honest

none

I trust that when the time comes it will end. Until then, I'll just be sitting here, doing this shit.

Maybe you're thinking this because you chosed to believe it. My worst experience is my wife died, and yet i still find happiness in life. Sure, i'd prefer if she was alive, but since i cannot do anything about it, i just have to live and experience nice things - also because i believe there is absolutely nothing after life, when death happens.

because it's too much to an hero
so I just try to enjoy while waiting for it to end