The bar at Bethesda seems low. How do Neets™ with no degree get a decent paying job there?

The bar at Bethesda seems low. How do Neets™ with no degree get a decent paying job there?

Attached: CuratedTumblr-vdktgu.jpg (1080x3298, 299.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hFcLyDb6niA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How do Neets™ with no degree get a decent paying job there?
you don't and the bar at a well-known company like that is far from low.

>bethesda outsources the installer to an intern
>this reflects the development prowess of the entire company

>decent paying job
you do know game companies are slave camps, right?

it does because normally an intern's work would be checked by someone who knows better

>talks about xbox version being 43 GB, PC being 8 GB
>screenshot is PC version

that's microsoft branding for you, it's the xbox app for windows

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hFcLyDb6niA
Yes, keep sucking Todd's cock.

Attached: 1655176924743.gif (600x900, 861.4K)

>profile pic
Avarage Xbox fan

>Fo su, I like python bro
>fussing gr8 code it izz
>hot
>I made that. Slam
>100%

Attached: 1639825659393.jpg (1242x1516, 963.19K)

This reads like a london chav had an aneurysm and somehow ended up on Any Forums discussing programming

nah, it's like every other bigger game company - the bar is high when you apply and go through the interviews simply because it's a famous studio.. then you get in, sign the NDA and suddenly see no one knows what the fuck is going on except the few leads who have worked there for 30+ years

It's probably Microsoft's fault. They've been trying to force shitty walled garden app ecosystems with hobbled feature sets on Windows developers for a while

very accurate

^this

How do you live knowing that you're more retarded than a trans tumblr user?

I can't stop laughing at Any Forums still believing there is any glamour in tech jobs.
You're just an easily replaceable cog in the machine just like any wagie.
No one cares how "smart" you are (you aren't), in fact midwit devs are better - fewer autistic chimpouts, they're just patiently do their boring mediocre work every day for months without any protest.

> far from low
> brb. making patches for fallout76

when is the livestream of your suicide going ahead?

> outsources to another office in the same country
> not my bethesda!
yeah, americans have always been absolutely fucking embarrassing at software development. part of the reason why nobody with any credibility would:
> work for americans
and second:
> work for bethesda
bethesda of today couldn't program a pong clone without needing unreal engine and thousands of developers, and it would still be a bug filled mess that crippled baboons like yourself would celebrate. it's clear that people would rather be homeless and unemployed than work for incompetent and intellectually bankrupt americans that can't even code.

name one software worth using that wasn't written in america

vlc

> the bloated child molester thinks america is where all software comes from
wasn't like this in the 1980s, wasn't like this in the 1990s and for the last twenty two years I haven't seen anything change. american software is absolute fucking garbage. usa is hundreds of millions of codenigger monkeys that barely have any idea what they are doing. i still remember the scam of "shareware" perpetuated by americans during the 80s.
> release some shitty tool
> disable a feature that makes it useful
> send me $40 goyim! i will send you the key!
> american programmers so stupid that they're shipping functional versions, just locked by software.
> gets cracked
> NOOO! PIRACY! HOW DARE YOU CRACK MY SCAM SOFTWARE! I'M CALLING THE POLICE! YOU OWE ME SHEKELS!1
many such cases. i know more about your software industry than you could ever possibly imagine. american programmers make indian street shitters that use java all day seem talented and competent. like i mentioned, not much has changed over the decades. you're all still fucking awful in , and nothing will change this fact.