Finish degree, time to start being a wagie

>finish degree, time to start being a wagie
>apply for 10 positions, too lazy to send out more
>4 replies within the first week
>1st offer after 2 babby-tier interviews already, two weeks after application
>Two more offers from the other interviews
>Big boi company also wakes up, wants to schedule an interview
>I can literally price gouge more and more with each new offer, already up 20k from my initial one

What the fuck, you Any Forumstards told me the market was oversatured and this was supposed to be difficult

Attached: a6e.png (1000x1000, 20K)

>What the fuck, you Any Forumstards told me the market was oversatured and this was supposed to be difficult
never trust and always do the opposite what Any Forums says, did you forget this?

What kind of roles are these? It'll be hard to do something like SWE without experience (i.e. internships, projects, etc.)

True I guess. But they were so convincing

>Any Forumstards told me the market was oversatured and this was supposed to be difficult
Any Forumstards got their degrees from youtube.

You must be a black they/them paraplegic lmao

I'm literally a white, straight (and straight looking too) male in my early 20s. It doesn't get more default than that kek.

Oh, dark blonde and blue-grey eyes as well. So definitely can't be that.

Then it's a larp, got it. Lololol.

answer the question faggot

>answer the question faggot
I have a bit of experience and some uni projects. In terms of field, it's mobile

Most ambiguous answer ever given. What's wrong? You think we'll DOX you and you'll lose your opportunity to work for shekelstein?
>it's mobile
elaborate

What the fuck is there to elaborate kek. Do you not know what mobile dev means? There's literally TWO (2) serious options. Pick either one.

I've done this. It's pretty easy once you know where to actually apply for jobs. I'm assuming you didn't just respond to randos on Indeed.

You might build apps for smartphones? Like Flappy Bird or Fruit Ninja? You're bragging about this?

>I'm assuming you didn't just respond to randos on Indeed.
Of course, I'm not a retard lmao. It's pretty easy to check if the company is serious or not, I wouldn't even send out applications to non-serious ones

So what's the trick then?

I assume applying on company websites? Seems like a pain if you're into WFH though, you'd need to write a scraper just to find applicable companies

>you'd need to write a scraper just to find applicable companies
>Pick company youve heard of and your normies friends have heard of
>Check whether it allows remote
>Apply
Wow so difficult

Life must be easy if you just pick what you want and you get it

That's more or less life being in software dev and not being completely retarded kek

>Pick company youve heard of and your normies friends have heard of
That's the problem though, 99% of those either aren't tech-related, are on linkedin and indeed, or aren't serious about tech hiring.