How do i get a complete OS9 experience on Linux?

How do i get a complete OS9 experience on Linux?
I'm not just talking about window management which I can get with MLVWM but what about all the other features that OS9 had?

Attached: os9.png (800x600, 21.78K)

macOS really went down hill after 9

How so?

Most likely fvwm, its such a moldable window manager you can literally turn it into anything. A good example would be the common desktop enviornment clone.

>using fvwm when this exists

Attached: 1641955444739.jpg (1940x2190, 551.64K)

just ressource hack your Mac os9 and change the name into linux xD
I rename mac os into steve jobs

Why would you ever want to do that?

>No git repo to this day
It's dead.

>not using trannycord
>can't access nice things
Shame for you.

It was a good OS except for the memory management system that they used back then.

>How do i get a complete OS9 experience on Linux?
Write a script to reboot your computer at random intervals to simulate the lack of memory protection in OS9.

>not using trannycord
Which channel do I need to join for prism WM?

Oh, the os 9 shareware scene.., never were there so many goofy, quirky games. Great times. Still a shame my parents bought me a fucking performa so I ended up a macboy.

Just run it in BasiliskII, it's more than fast enough. You can even get Internet with it.

Sorry, cool people only.

Unironically 9x crashed more with memory protection than OS 8/9 without. Mostly because drivers.

Sheepshaver or QEMU.
BasiliskII can't run PPC-only MacOS releases like 8.5 through 9.2.2.

nextstep is superior

One thing that I still miss to this day is the application switcher in the top right of the menu bar. It was kinda like virtual desktops, instead of constantly minimising and resizing windows you’d just pick the application you want and everything would be brought forward. Super fast and super snappy. This was really useful in programs with lots of different windows like photoshop or final cut.

GNOME2/MATE has this.
It's called "window selector" in MATE.

you dont