Thanks to the ongoing war I realized how much everyone hates my nation ( I'm russian who lives aboard since 9 ) people...

Thanks to the ongoing war I realized how much everyone hates my nation ( I'm russian who lives aboard since 9 ) people who have nothing to do with war are getting fucked by sanctions. Tolerant world my ass, just a bunch of hypocrites.

Attached: 16457501273540.png (1280x720, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

chess.com/forum/view/general/stopp-using-chess-com-if-not-players-from-russia-and-belaruse-is-banned
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's almost like your people haven't been shit stirring the global pot since the Kieven Rus were relevant.

just because russia is a rotting carcass of soviet union does not mean we hate you.

most people just want russia to revolt and do something good instead. like idk science and art and whatnot. or just live your lives like you want.

its kindof scary that russia *never* has been a democracy, always throughout history it has been governed by crazy insane blood-thirsty despots.... did you guys just get used to it?

What 99% of people have to do with all this shit? Fuck you. I also have family in Ukraine ( Does this make me a saint now and redeems being born in Russia? )

just take it. accept the humiliation.
good obedient russian.

We don't hate you. It's just that the government is ran by douchebags who deny Holodomor, ATROCITY DONE BY COMMIES.
The grifters have to ban Russian players and some idiots don't separate People from government so they just hate all Russians.

I don't have to get used to anything, I'm european now, but just look at that shit

chess.com/forum/view/general/stopp-using-chess-com-if-not-players-from-russia-and-belaruse-is-banned

Putin is to blame, and the rest of the world is punishing normal Russians because you guys might be able to pressure Putin. We know this is guaranteed to backfire but we’re scared and bitter so deal with it kiddo. We’ll turn you guys into glowing glass, that’s how serious we are.

Attached: D8A0BC15-8D4A-453D-A859-0141B00071F8.jpg (700x702, 72.19K)

Since you’re here, let me ask you this.

Do Russian girls shave their pussy or let it be hairy?

Do they own sex toys like vibrators or dildos?

Do they wear thong panties and leggings like American girls?

Do their vaginas smell pleasant?

Is anal sex common?

This shit is hopeless might just go postal one day.

The people are responsible for the government they have, either actively or passively by doing nothing to change the status quo

russians has to be informed they are murdering civilians. rus will not know if we dont tell them

smash the economy make them eat hard tacks

I don't actually hate you. There's shit loads of Russians here in California, move here, I don't mind. Also understand your government is responsible you, not me. They aren't making decisions in your best interests and its affecting you. I didn't cause that.

honestly i dont care
as long as you suffer
i am happy :)

Attached: so happy!.png (128x128, 30.06K)

>Tolerant world my ass, just a bunch of hypocrites.

You just figured out that most people are cunts?

Attached: 1646170337855.jpg (448x478, 105.96K)

It's easy to say that when you never lived in such place. Sadly the good USA will not come and bomb everything to establish democracy.

Well actually yes, for me it only became visible now.

Countries have thrown out authoritarian dictatorships without external agents; see Portugal

you pathetic cucks are letting a power hungry manlet threaten the entire planet because your frail ego's cant handle not being a superpower anymore. fuck you. at least americans only threaten third world sandy shitholes.

also you will never be european you filth. everyone you know secretly hates you

Attached: morphie.jpg (800x453, 64.74K)

the US almost tore itself in half getting rid of trump. you pathetic cucks have sat idle with putin for decades while he enjoys sky high approval ratings. you are worms

rus is the new nigger

Same thing should have happened to America multiple times in recent decades.

The feeling is mutual, cunt.

sounds like op was a faggot
AGAIN

> people who have nothing to do with war are getting fucked
Thats how war works user.