Finally consumer 16TB

Attached: 20-226-965-S01.jpg (640x480, 39.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeCwwYjf8gw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mushkin

>sata 3
nigga what is this, 2011?

>$2.5k
I don't think you know what consumer ready product is. This is clearly still a server part

>must consoom product with higher number

Attached: 1655403880085.jpg (2048x1536, 1.55M)

Stable 600MB/s, no throttling, data can't be snooped in S5 "soft off" state (at least not until ATX12VO).
Nobody really needs more.

>Doesn't spin
Yikes

is this that faggot on youtube who made that vaccnating song?
some time in the pandemic must be last year i saw a horrible yt video of some musician type faggot live playing/djing some music composition of his and singing and dancing in live time trying to make it sound all sexy but also >le ebin funny ironic! at the same time. like grinding his crotch and rubbing his body and being all like "uhh yeah vaccinated vax sex uh"

ok yep it is him, just typed "get vaccinated song dj" into yt and it was the second result
God I hate this faggot so much fucking onions vax kike
youtube.com/watch?v=qeCwwYjf8gw

i have a 12 tb regular hard drive and i don't even know what the fuck i'd use all that space for right now. this shit is unnecessary, but good of them to start now so maybe when it is necessary it won't cost 1 thousand dollars.

it's fucking over already, relax. the collective population went nuts and no one knew how to handle it. marc is 90% of the time not bad and just wants to funk out.

imagine buying something more than 65kb rom

>muh consumer
Peeps amuse me with this shit
>NOOO I HAVE TO HECKIN WAIT FOR THE PROPER PRODUCT FOR ME SO I CAN OVERPAY FOR IT

Attached: 1648064216314.png (1057x529, 341.25K)

realization of that sata3 is a little bit faster that usb 2 makes laugh

That’s what I told myself when I bought that 8TB HDD. And now here I am with the thing full and literally not a single file to expend.
In fact I‘m planning to upgrade my 800GB music library (mostly 320kbps mp3) to FLAC, which will no doubt require a huge storage upgrade.

>Stable 600MB/s
There's always overhead with the SATA protocol, you'd never get actual 600MB/s.

Your pic related will not work under Windows.

Why wouldn't it?

So will 8TB finally drop below $100? I‘d really like to keep the NAS I‘m building below $2000.

Are you actually fucking retarded? USB2.0 is 400Mb/s which is like 40MB/s IRL.

SATA3 is 6Gbps which is around 550MB/s in real world.

SATA is faster than USB 3.2 Gen 1 you daft nigger. Please refrain from making such iToddler brain tier posts on Any Forums again.

okay tranny retard
who hurt you

just get spotify and keep only shit you listen to regularly. lmao what the fuck who listens to 800gb music?