Voyeur & Creepshots

Voyeur & Creepshots

Attached: 34710470.jpg (1967x2023, 662.33K)

Attached: 3486915.jpg (800x600, 64.4K)

Attached: 985783740.jpg (2141x2448, 891.4K)

whats a good phone for taking creeps? budget roughly $250

This is from today, from the new spy vid i took of my stepdaughter.
Hadn't have time to edit or correct the vid yet, and the lightning and location aren't as good as the first vid, but i wanted to share her curves...

Attached: m-220304_temp.jpg (407x681, 71.04K)

nice shot. whats ur setup?

I don't think any phone is going to be better that something more discreet

also interested

been thinking of buying some android phone with a good cam and just not putting in a sim card

i currently have a phone thats too blurry to take anything unfortunately :/

Attached: 39438A25-83D7-4823-83BA-570C146068E9.jpg (638x1280, 186.54K)

A spy cam disguised as a power bank, hiddent in the middle of a few plush animals, on a shelf in front of the opened bathroom door

Same setup another day, slighly better angle and lighting

Attached: m-220109_edit_ass.jpg (1920x1080, 222.26K)

Anyone doing live spying with binos?

Living in an apartment complex with multiple buildings and I can see other nearby buildings. I've seen several girls in various states of undress - have seen three of them full nude changing. One I've seen walking around in a tank top and thongs. Have seen many walking around in work out clothes or sweating it out on their Pelotons in front of the window.

One of them keeps her shades open and I have the perfect line of sight to her mirror which has a reflection of where she changes in front of her dresser. Have seen her naked many times.

Another one I have a direct view of her changing - she always keeps her blinds open. Got diamonds watching her put her thong on and then wiggle her butt as she pulled up her tights. Sometimes she remembers to close the blinds.

One I saw get undressed until her bf closed the blinds right as she was fully naked.

They all have routines at this point, so I know when to take a glance.

Also accidentally saw some dude jacking it on his bed

I still don’t understand why ppl shower with the shower curtain open. Ppl do that? Always seems staged to me

I would love to do that, truly

in the case of my sd, she only take baths, so that's why she's keeping the curtain open :)

Attached: m-220109_edit_sideboob.jpg (1920x1080, 219.6K)

Nice work. Need to do something about the glare.

Yes, that's a real issue.
At night, the light is above the door, but it's an economic bulb, so it's kinda dark and orange-ey.
Needs to change it

Got any from either the front/back view? Curious how big her hips are..

Attached: m-211129_ass.jpg (487x1061, 117.04K)

Woops didn't scroll down far enough. Wonderful fat little ass you get to enjoy!

And she used to play sport, so i know from experience (by smacking it playfully a few times) that it's so firm.. Would be a dream to jam a dick in that

Attached: m-211118_ass.jpg (615x1077, 150.87K)

Lived at the building for like 6 months until I saw a girl changing a few times and decided I needed a better look

Yummy, thank you

I always wonder..; those girls must know some people can see them. Either they don't care, or they appreciate it.
In this kind of setting i would have all my evenings in the dark, looking

And you know what? In summer she's always in the house looking like that

Attached: m-ass.png (727x855, 234.2K)

When's the last time you got to smack it? Was it recent or when she was younger?

I would definitely steal and sniff her panties after a long hot day of her wearing them. So lucky!

Don't really remember, must have been a few mnths ago, something like that.
She'll be 19 in a month

But at times she likes to hug, and almost never wears bra at home

I'm not really into that, plus it's a pity, but she always wear very plain shorts and bra (only when leaving the house), and hides her figure

look at these mommy millkers

She's a beautiful young woman, and you are a lucky man!

I know that... dunno what i would do to have my way with her

I would love to have her drugged, so i could play with her, without her knowing anything.

Attached: m-220109_edit_front3.jpg (1920x1080, 192.53K)