Chris was transferred from central virginia regional jail to an undisclosed location

>chris was transferred from central virginia regional jail to an undisclosed location

they probably put him in a psychiatric hospital where he'll most likely spend the rest of his life

Attached: 2021_Chris_Chan_mugshot_2.jpg (200x250, 15.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/Jail_Saga#Third_court_appearance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BARBAYYYY

Source: dude trust me

Lol every tranny will get the same eventually

You uploaded it now unload it!

I met him once and he's such a huge faggot, I had my girlfriend take my picture with him and then told him to fuck off. it was hilarious you shoulda seen his fat stupid face.

Attached: chrischandragfatty.jpg (1206x2208, 186.04K)

i hope he is being tortured on a daily basis :)
chris is my fav lolcow

>hunts down mentally deranged loser
>Has picture taken with it
>brags about it on 4chin
Yeah, he's the huge faggot....

Attached: 1508852732138.jpg (496x496, 134.39K)

It is confirmed. He is at Western State Hospital in Virginia. Will probably be there until his next hearing date this summer, almost a year since his arrest

Can someone give an update? Did he have his trial yet?

he IS man, he's fucking retarded.

i owned him so hard it was hilarious

Attached: chrischandragfatty2mold.jpg (1206x2208, 158.44K)

It looks like you're at a house. Are you hanging out with people that hang out with Chris-chan? Or stalking him? And you have the nerve to call someone else a huge faggot?

hah you're just as retarded as he is if you think i'm going to give you any details, gb2reddit fag

The February 3 hearing was also closed to the public and resulted in another continuance. As a result, Chris spent his 40th birthday incarcerated, and will also miss out on BABSCon in April provided the ongoing pandemic doesn't delay the convention a third time. His next court date is scheduled for 28 July 2022, four days short of the one-year anniversary of his arrest.[39]

The maximum jail sentence for a misdemeanor incest charge in Virginia is one year, meaning that if Chris's charge is not upgraded to a felony he will be released no later than 1 August 2022, even if the case is continued beyond that date. If it is upgraded to a felony, he could be facing a much longer sentence (the maximum sentence for felony incest is 10 years, and the maximum sentence for rape is life), in addition to being placed on the sex offender registry if/when he ever gets out. Many people suspect that Chris' lawyer is trying to get him to take up a plea deal with a year of time served, although Chris himself seems convinced that he will be found not guilty.

-cwci

i think the court date in july is another hearing, not a trial. i think his lawyer wants him to stay in jail so if hes guilty, hell get 1 year taken off his sentence, since hes been in jail for a year.

sonichu.com/cwcki/Jail_Saga#Third_court_appearance

Attached: the great american lager.jpg (1920x1200, 471.92K)

source on this?

sorry to disappoint but chris isn't trans
he actually said his reason for transitioning was just to widen his dating pool & be able to date lesbians

ngl kinda based behaviour

didn't realize you where on the tranny committee to decide who "isn't mentally disturbed" and who is a "real trans"

you ain't shit dawg, stop trying to failrp as pickleman
'i took a photo with him then called him a loser haha aren't i cool guys???' ain't got shit on 'I convinced him the dimensional merge was a thing, leading to him declaring himself jesus'
you're misunderstanding me user, Chris himself said this. It's not normal tranny behaviour, this is why even the trans community calls him chris & he

Attached: 1643838931422.png (533x533, 194.45K)

you're just jealous. just face it Praetor always wins.

lmao you're a praetor? that's funny af
we see right through you globohomo

why is he in jail

Oh boy you've got one hell of a story to catch up on

He raped his dementia riddled mother

raped his mom

he raped his mommy when she was senile

then also he is raging insane retard my little pony-tranny so no one objects to the claim that he is being moved to a psychiatric hospital. in a decent world, he would have been moved there already

eat shit faggot. we managed to troll chris and you didn't.

They sent him to the Ukraine

legendary!
i wish i had met him
i wish i could also provoke him for kicks :)

Attached: serious now?.gif (480x288, 471.58K)

Not OP but here's source

Attached: 1646420666015.png (720x1183, 123.11K)

you're too late, he's about to go to prison and get raped in the ass by big fat niggers for the remainder of his short life.

bella won and she has awesome tits.