>Russia

Why?

protect hunter bidens investments Lol

Ukraine everyday FUCK RUSSIA.

South Africa.
Don't give a cunt who my country supports
Mother Russia all the way

Canada
Russia, because those Ukrainian bastards are killing Russians that are just trying to exercise their free speech

You mean Trump's right? That's the majority of where Trump's money comes from.

Attached: f5dgjh4.gif (200x200, 320.18K)

How many fucking times do we have to tell you fucking degenerates that Russia is not the fucking soviet union. It THINKS it still has the power or reach of the old union, but in reality it has lost most of its clout, and it shows. Either way though, Putin is a TZARIST OLIGARCHE, hes rich and wants to be the king, kind of the DEAD FUCKING OPPOSITE of a communist. You shills are DOGSHIT at this now, what the fuck happened to you?

ofc russia. and the reasons are countless

I support the good normal regular people caught up in this shit. On both sides. This kid has brain cancer and can't get treatment now because of Putins war.
They are trying to escape to poland now to continue is treatments. I'm on HIS side. Just because some troons and jews live in his country doesn't mean we should throw him under the bus.

Attached: file.png (536x299, 100.66K)

Are you ok, bro?

Putin is a shabbos goy: jew puppet.

Attached: db8a2aca6d3a5489.jpg (341x468, 74.43K)

In front of his people he praises diversity

Attached: file.png (383x417, 112.24K)

Live in US.
Pro-Russia.

>fire near nuclear plant
>oh no. chernobyl

I didn't know smoking was illegal near nuclear plants. They are flammable and might blow up.

Spain
Ukraine

Attached: cartel-de-propaganda-anticomunista-1936-2f3kxpe.jpg (1300x1056, 227.27K)

>ukraine: we are not people, we are warriors. Is that all you got?
>russia: hold my vodka
>ukraine: we are people, innocents, we are dying, please halp