Meanwhile of Mexican Any Forums

Attached: 1624821817518.jpg (800x458, 29.32K)

mejicANO

Do you want me to talk about how the motorratas steal your cellphone and then you can find it next day as a phone for parts? Or do you want to talk about the shitty Any Forums jobs or just technology in general but in Spanish?

Instala Gentoo

tu gfa :vvv

como unmaskeo el paquete huey

Todavía uso un i5 2500k, no hay para los "upgrades" ;_;

Me cooomer nacho doritos locos taco en el taco bell. we americanos robamos tu cultura.

A ver, pinches hijos de su puta madre, ya se la saben.

Monas chinas y memes en la bolsa!
El que me ponga un Pepe le meto un balazo.

Attached: 1655289053120.jpg (300x363, 17.98K)

:v

>Or do you want to talk about the shitty Any Forums jobs
This one, I always wondered what the job market was like in other cunts

Acabo de comprar una 3070 por 10500 en mercado libre, creo que fue demasiado bueno para ser verdad
rezen por que no me llegue un pisa papeles

Attached: file.png (252x200, 52.52K)

Any Forums is already mexican

ive only heard of Any Forums jobs being in mexico city or guadalajara. i find it hilarious commiefornians are moving to mexico to work remotely and live cheaply. it's like that scene in "the day after tomorrow" but without the climate alarmist BS.

Attached: dat mexico border.jpg (1280x943, 234.36K)

Jobs are shit, the pay is shit, they ask you for 4733 years of experience and the worst thing is that as shit as the pay is pajeets are taking many of them

>Meanwhile of Mexican
is that like Milk of Magnesia

Sure, I can do it but it will be in MXN so do your conversions.

After working 7 years in a tech company, my salary went from 22500 to 29500 gross each month. I said fuck it and went to look for another job. It was this startup that looked cool enough and they told me that is isnt 100% nomina but asked me how much I wanted. I told them 45,000 net. After 2 weeks they told me that I was the best candidate they have ever interviewed and they gladly will pay me 45,000 gross. I told them that I asked 45,000 net and they gaslight me. At the end, I accepted the offer and talked to another company where I was doing interviews and they accepted 45,000 net. Of course the other company was angry with me and they put me on the black list, so whatever. Anyway, I was in this new company and then received a call from another company. I told them I am already working and they offered me 60,000 net so I accepted.

Right now I am just waiting to join a project but they told me that I will be paid even if I am waiting.

So yeah, in less than a year I went from 20,000 net to 37,000 then 45,000 and finally 60,000 net. I know it isnt much yet but it is way better than still working on the first company and waiting for salary increase.

Cuanto ganan ustedes al mes?
sali de la uni hace un año y apenas hago 30000
no puedo quejarme, esta tranquilo y me paso casi todo el dia jugando maincra u otros juegos por lo que es remoto

Attached: file.png (225x225, 58.9K)

>I know it isnt much
Es más de lo que gana el 90% de la población

Before or after taxes? Check the post it is my story

MUCHO
TEXTO
:v

Menos de lo que debería por mi título pero es justo por las 6 horas nalga que hago.
Lo malo es tener que seguir viviendo con la familia y que TODO crece en precio menos el salario

Gracias, PEJE!