Gonna try this paid search engine what am I in for

vivaldi.com/blog/news/vivaldi-teams-up-with-neeva-for-ad-free-private-search/
Yeah I use vivaldi by the way

Attached: 1625394850690.jpg (1200x627, 35.58K)

Its okay I guess.
shrug

Who tf pays for a search engine?

>Neeva was founded by Sridhar Ramaswamy (ex-SVP of Ads at Google) and Vivek Raghunathan (ex-VP of Monetization at YouTube). They met in the early days of search ads at Google, and came up with the idea for Neeva over hikes and coffee.

I’d pay a $30 subscription to google if there were no ads and tracking

>what your background history has some shady shit
Did you know that your great great great grandparents were pedos

>great great great
No such thing here

It exists much like the Royal family.

i'll neeva use it

The problem with paying for a search engine is that if you don't find what you were looking for, you wasted your money

Attached: Be Brave.png (1920x1033, 148.46K)

Nobody. You are responding to a literal shill. This is an advertisement. Welcome to Any Forums. Enjoy your stay.

If it sucks, you would cancel your monthly subscription, sort of like Netflix

Which brings up the other issue, how do you know they don't let you pay and still sell your data?

you do. being a corporation with shareholders implies that it is illegal to avoid doing something you know would make you money
So if you could get away with charging money AND selling data, which is what happened to cable and soon Netflix and others, you would do it.
Corporations are guaranteed to sell your data. There are no ifs, ands, or buts about it.
Write a law if you care so much.

What?
If I paid for a searchengine it'd be so they wouldn't sell my data
Whats the point otherwise?

You'd pay for it because you wanted access to the service, they promise no ads or selling of data, then they change their minds and decide to insert ads and sell data because in their minds, they are a monopoly and you don't have a choice, goy.

>using a privacy search engine on a botnet web browser

What you’re describing is fraud and deception and is already illegal, retards

Take the searx pill.

Any search engine that bases its revenue model on ads is fundamentally broken. The incentive to serve ads goes directly against the core idea of providing the best results. Neeva is the only search engine in the space that doesn't rely on advertisement, which is pretty ironic considering

Do they get their results from Google? Or will the results just suck

Attached: aggregated.png (442x117, 6.17K)