Only beginners and incompetent devs use this

Only beginners and incompetent devs use this.

Attached: 1638459233159.png (397x108, 8.64K)

>makes outlandish claim
>does not elaborate
>1pbtid

based

Attached: 6f0.jpg (758x644, 37.75K)

For a start, it would compile in GCC.

Attached: 1335976871055.jpg (600x600, 49.87K)

int a = 10;
loop:
if(a == 0)
goto breakloop;
/* ... */
a --;
goto loop;
breakloop: return;

What does 1pbtid stand for?

>1pbtid
You seem new. So, can you and I be fwends? Pweeze?

Attached: 1646062967418.jpg (278x309, 63.54K)

1 post by this id. on boards like Any Forums, Any Forums, and Any Forums every IP gets a poster id in each thread so people in the thread know who is who while staying anonymous

when you mouse over the ID it tells you how many posts this ID has in the thread, and often threads like this one, the OP has only made one post (the thread opener)

for is the ultimate based construct. I've recently stopped using while's, as they're simply redundant. Also, it's so awesome when you can solve a whole loop with an empty for body.
While, really, should be considered harmful, as it's hardly more than a goto. A for on the other hand has a philosophical aspect to it: what is a loop? Initiation, evolution, and conclusion. It really is the recursion of imperative programming

i get what you're saying but the rare problem exists where only a for loop can produce your solution

dont ask me to provide an example because i cant think of one

Thanks.

Real java chads use streams.
Thanks for your attention sirs.

true but it really comes down to a matter of effort. Do you want to put in the time to manually keep track of a bunch of counters and increments or do you just want to let the compiler do it for you...of course there are cases where speed concerns or size constraints come into play

interesting take. For most cases I would need a while loop I end up just using an empty for loop and a break statement. I've seen some devs even do this:

#define forever for(;;)

forever
{
// loops forever

if (breakout_case)
break;
}

one penis boner thrusted in deep

>Only beginners and incompetent devs use this.
Only beginners and incompetent devs use C and languages with C-like syntax? Yes.

>// loops forever
>doesn't actually loop forever
dishonest codemaking

holy cnile cope
use a real language if you want high-level iteration

im sorry

Imagine being filtered by syntax.

you're aware that C++ implements container-based iteration, right?

of course he isn't. his brain has oxidized

>outlandish claim
Not at all