Dear Ukrainians, Your county is getting fucked, even if you won and even with the help oc EU...

dear Ukrainians, Your county is getting fucked, even if you won and even with the help oc EU, it'll take you at least 15 year to restore half what have been destroyed

Attached: 1646399146368.png (801x661, 240.87K)

Attached: PutinGayClown1.png (1000x510, 392.17K)

putin pilled

Attached: TimelyGratefulJavalina-size_restricted.gif (640x622, 1.27M)

bulgaria is a shithole

nice bait, i like it, picasso

And this is how slavshits stay at the bottom of the barrel

Go back to tiktok, faggot

what's your point?

reminder russia gay lmao

And it was so simple to avoid.
All they had to say was 'ok, fine, we stop being nazi" and they could have continued filling their pockets.

>Ukraine government: we told the average everyday citizens to pick up a gun and make bombs, and kill the russians!
>Russians: defend themselves against all the citizens trying to kill them
>Ukraine: they're killing all our innocent unarmed civilians!
NGMI

Better than living under the boot of Putin, Ivan

Is that why Ukraine has a smaller GDP than texas?

Well that’s not true is it? All those shitty ex soviet apartment building are all going to replaced with nice new modern buildings, paid for by what was the Russian government with the funds we’ve seized from you and forced to to pay in reparations. Meanwhile all of Russia has been absolutely fucked because once again the men from the west have had to fight your battles for you cowardly fucking pussys who allowed Putin to take absolute control of their families and country.

stop pretending like the real mistake was falling for a cia/fed psy op

And fuck their women, too!

This is VERY interesting... Russian troll gfarms are now starting to prepare the ground for Russia's withdrawal in defeat by posting "Well, even if you win, we still win" bullshit.
It's sort of sad. I remember back when Russian troll farmers had some finesse and subtlety. These guys are just pathetic.

Sleepy dementia biden has to protect his assets somehow...

>>Russians: defend themselves against all the citizens trying to kill them
Nobody was trying to kill them when they were back in their own country.

Texas GDP 2 trillion.
Russian GDP 1.4 trillion. I can’t wait for this war to start properly.

>15 years
Yeah because it's not like anyone has been supporting Ukraine..

Lol
>Russia takes control of the countries energy and shuts off power to 80% of the country
>"""""withdrawal in defeat"""""

keep coping, Vlad

I could careless. This card was posted over and over in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Especially from scary DRONE bombs, they are the worst kind of bombs and are completely different from normal bombs.

Not true at all, the Ukraine government was abusing/killing people in Donbass for years, it's why they want to join up with the ruskis now and why Crimea did before

>Posted
Played by half the world and the left in the US

>And why the old Soviet bloc wanted to too, the west just forced them all to leave after the dissolution of the USSR
Lmao

I mean it happened, it's on the news, you can see it for yourself
Russia came in, fucked up everyone at the power plant, and are now happily holding all the scientists at gunpoint making sure they shut down the entire plant (which powers 80% of the country)

>I couldn't* careess

Not an argument

fuck now we gotta deal with pouty Russian cunts?