Indians ruined the internet

The mechanisms that produce a shithole like India, when directed toward the internet, in turn produce mountains and mountains of shit information. India is the single biggest factor in the dumbing of the internet over the last 10 years, because they have the highest population with the lowest IQ. Before last decade you could find high quality educational material pertaining to every single topic. Now you can't even find a basic tutorial online without clicking through 5 slumdog retards with the thickest accents imaginable, and every single area of the internet is becoming like this. They have poisoned the datasets.

Tech companies need to write Indians out of the algorithm because this utopian delusion of an internet for everyone has failed, Indians just produce a digital version of their country, i.e., a shit hole. Just look at any IG models comment section to witness this cruel joke of a race in action. These are the same "people" producing educational content or engaging in political discourse online. It's absolutely unacceptable and something has to be done to turn off the valve of Indian data and stop this Indian poison from destroying humanities datasets. This can also be extended to every other third world race, Indians are just the biggest culprits due to their overwhelming population size.

I'm also convinced that third worlders are the reason that politics has become a clown show over the last 8 years. Clown world politics becoming popular discourse seems to coincide pretty cleanly with cheap Chinese android phones flooding into the third world in the middle of last decade.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 4.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lingscars.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Agreed save for the politics bit.

We just love it when chuds like you seethe , keep the stuff incoming sirs.

How does a CPU survive being submerged in waist high feces?

linglings make the best pages: lingscars.com/

Good morning sirs

All true sir. Modiji is our god. He follow in his footsteps.

No OP, you're faggot who doesn't know how to filter geographically.

Honestly indian yt tutorials got me through college. Idk what you're talking about.

Yes I have the same experience using YouTube. So find a way to flag the videos and get their channels taken down.

You either learned nothing, or went to corn college

Are there any Indian forums for some light reading?

>indians
>t. poodroid user
hmmm

Stop being racist sir.

Sir you are bloody bastard and fucking

SIR DO NOT REDEEM THE DIAL UP DO NOT REDEEM

Poojindia will collapse soon, nothing to worry about sirs

reddit.com/r/frontpage

hello sir

ohh aisa kya?

YOU SIR ARE FUCKING BASTERD

Sir??