So i have recently found out i'm an insufferable faggot that only causes problems out of their own jealousy

so i have recently found out i'm an insufferable faggot that only causes problems out of their own jealousy
how do i change and fix that? preferably asap

Attached: Qp0QARaQN4qSG1ZZvdlNZgHBJYERg.jpg (769x701, 71.64K)

Literally just stop

Can you be more specific about what exactly you do?

just mainly argue with friends over stupid shit that boils down to either i'm jealous or i feel left out

Therapy, you need to know what causes jealousy and nip it. Otherwise you'll be "treating" what's on the surface.

left out of what

if you're right ur right

It depends. You cant change your personality over night. Why are you jelly? Are people you know more succesful? Actively try to ignore that. Instead try to turn it into motivation. Maybe even ask them for help. "You do xy great, might wanna help me on that?"
Or is it the others? Are they constantly putting you down because they think theyre better than you? Get rid of these people. You dont need them. Closest friend, your uncle, whatever. Doesnt matter just stop talking to them.
As for yourself, think about your purpose in life. What goals do you want to achieve. Can be anything really. Buying a house for your parents, having a happy family, get succesful in your career. Look at what gets you going and once you have a clear vision its easier to give less fucks about other people

Go to a doctor to recommend a therapist
Go to a therapist to analyze your bullshit.
Do what therapist says
?????
PLOFIT

is there anything cheaper/quicker than therapy? i'll go if i have to but i want something cheaper if possible

just anything. it feels like everyone else in the friend group just gets along better when i'm not there. i get pretty much ignored for the most part and they don't try to include me as much as they used to. even when i get invited i feel like i'm either a burden to them or their focus is on literally anyone else and i get thrown to the side like a spare

this is bullshit. you'll end up wasting years of your life thinking its all your fault but never finding out how to solve anything. they weaken your resolve by sewing doubt.
the best therapy is overwhelming confidence in everything you do. your friends dont like you? who says you have to like your friends. embrace yourself and fuck everyone that tells you to change to suit them. true friendship will follow. don't let them weaken you.

i typically get jealous that they seem to get along great without me there. as well as it's jealousy over how well they function since i haven't felt as close to them as they do to eachother in a while.
as soon as i'm there, the mood shifts and nothing seems to go right

I changed it by accepting suffering. When I feel jealous, I just let it fester. I don't feed it by addressing it or talking about it. I accept that jealousy is my problem, not anyone else's, and I let that problem hurt me. Eventually, your instincts get tired of acting up when there's no consequence for the jealousy, and it simply goes away.

TL:DR: starve it to death by not giving it attention.

try to stop being an insufferable faggot

Attached: 5dsvpx.png (519x481, 199.93K)

any tips on how to do this without making it clear i am jealous? they can usually tell when i am even the slightest bit and that's what kicks off the problem

They're toxic people, if that's the case. You can't control your emotions and no one can demand that you should, but you can control your actions and you can be expected to control those. I guess you could make up an excuse and leave or something. I haven't had that specific problem, that people would demand that I stop feeling things.

it's more the actions i take due to my jealousy that really causes issues. the jealousy in itself pisses them off, but i tend to start dumb arguments over nothing when i get overly jealous

How old are you? This is something you need to learn and accept. Not everyone is going to like you and thats ok. Other people might have a better connection but thats also ok. Friendships come and go

mid 20s, just turned 24 a few days ago

oh man you're in for a treat.
30's is when schizo illnesses start. solve your problems now before your brain becomes a mess and you're fucked even worse.

That's what I mean about actions. You can't control that you feel jealousy, but you can wrest control over you starting arguments. You need to shift your idea of what jealousy is. It is not something done to you, it's something you've been afflicted by. If you break a leg, you wouldn't ask others to fix your leg. You'd wait for it to heal. That's the mindset you need to have for jealousy. Accept that it's something you will suffer for, for a while, but don't transfer that problem to other people.

i'm aware i'm pretty young still but i really need to get this fixed asap. i came here for some advice to get started

>i'm an insufferable faggot
OP is right about OP

i had the same problems. any jealousy shit comes from insecurities. you don't value yourself. step one should be learning to put yourself first, not in an asshole way, but in a very positive way. instead of calling yourself jealous start some positive mental talk. its about remapping pathways in your brain.
every time you have a negative thought like jealousy you should try to counter it with whatever you can, change the way you react to the things that upset you so that you can map new roads, more positive roads.
but what do i know. i never figured out how to do it myself.

any specific tips on things i can to do stop causing them? the worst part is i don't intentionally cause them they tend to either slip out or my passive aggressiveness leads to one

People have relationships regardless of whether you're there or not, it always gonna be that way, just be glad you're friends at all, rather than place yourself on a list of who's the best friend and whos not. Life is not about being the best at everything.

what would you say is a good way or something i can practice to actively change how i react to situations? i'm aware having a more positive mentality would likely be part of it but that will be hard to achieve until i change my reactions

I know exactly what it's like my dude. It was like that for me too. The way I did it might not work for you if they're being pissy about you being jealous. But anyway, what I did was verbalize it. I'd tell them "I'm feeling jealous now, and I can't help it. I'm sorry, but I need to leave/take five in another room/not engage in discussions right now until it goes away. I can't help being jealous, and I don't want that to become your problem."

Posting on Any Forums doesn't help?