Crypto crashing

>crypto crashing
>noble gas shortage

Damn I don't know if it's the right time to buy a 3090 or not.

Attached: images (13).jpg (224x225, 12.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N304NKFrmvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my gtx1070 plays tf2 and hentai sims just fine

The reason not to would be because 4000s are coming soon.
Paying for a 3090 while the difference with a 3080 is minimal and a new gen is right around the corner is wasting money.
Also, if you're asking yourself the question, it means you're not in a rush and should be waiting two more months.

Thats assuming the new gen comes in at this point and also isn't scalped and scarce as fuck.

>because 4000s are coming soon.
Yeah but if history us anything yo go buy they'll be scalped quickly and we won't see them msrp for another two years

The shortage is a meme, really it's cryptofags trying to offload gpus during a crash without lowering prices. They are hoping to price gouge morons by pointing a finger at Ukraine/Russia.

NTA but the 3000s will still be around, and you'd probably be able to find them for cheaper from stores trying to get rid of surplus stock or epic gamers upgrading their sick rig.
Plus I may be jinxing all of us but I don't think 4000s will be scalped as hard, at least not for as long.

Scalping is just people taking advantage of a difference in price between the true market value and the MSRP. Nvidia is just too stupid to make the MSRP match the true market value.

>while the difference with a 3080 is minimal
I'm basically wanting it for the increased dram and the fact that on machine learning benchmarks the 3090 was actually outperforming 30,000$ workstation cards thst were made for ml.

Here's the problem
Another recession is coming which means people are going to try to turn toward crypto in attempt to get out oglf financial trouble.

>mfw 3080 laptop chad

Attached: 1652665150705.gif (500x375, 937.85K)

The recession is already here you idiot. And speculative investments are always the first to go during a recession. Crypto is no exception to this, hence the selloffs we are already seeing.

Of course it will come, Nvijews are delaying because "too many 3000s on our hands"

>The recession is already here you idiot
You're just seeing the tip of the iceberg

3 months from now unless youre a multi millionaire you wont be able to eat, get the 3090 user :)

How much more would the top 4000 cost than 3090 tho?

Cryptofags won't be as much of a problem, and even if prices stay above MSRP, a 4080 will likely be cheaper and more powerful than a 3090.

2 more weeks before the big collapse.

Not really. It'll get a little worse, but by the time this many people start talking about the recession, it's already well into the thick of it. Doubt it will last longer than 2 years. Probably more like 18 months. Either way, I'm enjoying the massive sale on every investment (other than housing, which hasn't been hit yet)

>laptop
>chad
nigger

Cry bitch nigga
When shit get bad I can game and travel on the Go

Attached: 1654132471484.gif (434x640, 2.7M)

>When shit get bad
>travel

Attached: sneed.jpg (209x241, 4.82K)

Seethe frog nigger

Protected by the holy trips, begone parasite.

Don't care much for crypto, but I did have dumb luck and got in much earlier than most (2011-2012).

What surprises me is how little talk there is about the centralization of Bitcoin wallets, and I'm not talking about exchanges or financial firms holding Bitcoin for customers/securities.

There was young dutch guy who in a year earned something like 400K Bitcoin earned in a year, he was huge dealer, but definitely not the top earner in this space overall. I think something like at minimum 7-9 million Bitcoin is held by drug cartels and organized crime. Seems a bit crazy to back this as a store of value.

stupid retard seethe with your toaster

You mean your "gaymer" laptop running at near 100°C?

I rest my case
Jackass learn about modern systems

Attached: 1653966892870.png (361x363, 127.82K)

>Jackass learn about modern systems
Are you an engineer in PC gaming?

Attached: nigger.jpg (600x730, 99.8K)

Post system

Just buy a 3080, it can max out everything at 4K. 3090 is for people with more money than brains. And don't fall for the wait meme.

>1080ti dies last month due to excessive mining
>send it in for extended warranty
>get 3070 ti as replacement
My friends are seething because they told me mining was a bad idea

Attached: 1433677506088.jpg (283x365, 41.25K)

Prices will never go down, this is the new normal.

>Prices go down
>Devs need to make less bloated and unoptomized games
>???
>Everyone wins
As long as the 1060 series remains the most popular GPU we have nothing to worry about

>3090
Reminder that 3090s will probably all shit the bed

youtube.com/watch?v=N304NKFrmvk

>Just buy a 3080,
Like I said I want the 3090 for its large ram and cuda cores