I have dissociation disorder, which among other things causes me to feel detached from my memories by extension

I have dissociation disorder, which among other things causes me to feel detached from my memories by extension
If all my memories feel distant and foreign why does all the trauma still hurt so much?

Attached: 00.jpg (1200x1200, 73.31K)

The body remembers user

I guess the mind is a powerful thing user, my mind plays with me everyday and yet I can still feel the real bullshit

Attached: 1645861115654m.jpg (1024x576, 65.83K)

ayy based i'm diagnosed d.i.d. from my parents raping and beating me. i know how you feel user. each day is like someone loaded me up on psychedelics. even when it's bad and the world has weird colorful pattern overlays and i keep blacking out it's nice to have alters that care about me this much and stay with me for my life. you fucking got this shit user. the bad shit is fake. i love you.

Attached: bong.jpg (275x183, 7.18K)

Attached: 0B4FFD7C-2D34-438C-83A7-66E916FA5EB7.jpg (275x286, 7.46K)

Both parents?

Attached: 168824728994.jpg (218x231, 4.12K)

had regressive therapy and unlocked memories of being fucked by my father in the bathroom of my childhood home. i remember how nasty the greasy sweat and lube was and i want to torture him everyday. luckily he lives in the forest now in a tent homeless being bitten by spiders and suffering with lyme disease. my mother was just as bad where she locked me in her room with her and wanted to show me "how to kiss". she strangled me until i passed out in my aunt's bathroom when she was drunk after losing her boyfriend to a car accident.

Attached: mmnff.jpg (1280x720, 64.3K)

What causes parents to behave like this? Drugs?

i'd go to school with bruises on my face that i had to say were "from the cold or i fell". when my parents got divorced my father went and had his way one last time before putting a cockring on me and grabbing my balls and cock tightly telling me that "if i went with my mother" that my life would be a living hell if he got custody he threatened to cut it off.

Attached: hey.jpg (600x597, 21.74K)

mescaline that my father would take with pain pills and acid strangely enough. both my parents had psychopathic gene shit and my mother was beaten over the head with the claw side of a clawhammer by an equally psychotic neighborhood boy. ngl this is a good release.

Attached: mr.nut.jpg (275x183, 7.92K)

i take it you're a fan of breaking bad

When's the last time you talked to them? Did you ever retaliate? Do you still resent them, or will you ever forget about it?

it sounds like he broke good

only saw the first episode and picked it up for this thread so i wouldn't be lost in user replies.

Really ??!

Like ramboo on the smp ? You hear voices ? You lost memory ????????

Attached: e8b2e44d9038a6a7dc53a9741682ca3a.jpg (800x729, 57.04K)

i live with my mother right now and she has her episodes of psychotic shit. she's not as bad now but she's very emotionally abusive and tries to be manipulative while juggling a nursing assistant job and my former fenthead and current alcoholic older sister. my father is a male version of a "hot girl" where he has sex with women and steals their money after living with them. the tent in the woods is all he has. last time i heard from him was through my sister when she drove him to our grandfather's funeral.

Attached: mr.coom.jpg (1280x720, 100.04K)

I don't have amnesia or hallucinations, I just feel detached from my consciousness and subjective self identity, and my entire reality feels foreign and alien
Everything around me is becoming increasingly strange and indecipherable

my old guy is trying to pull me away from this thread so i might be out.

Why don't you lose your shit and start beating her? How do you control yourself after all she's she's to you?

>the fucking walter guy
damn straight. sitting here listening to silent hill music and the kitchen is a thick waving field of waves.

LIKE RAMBOO

SO COOL

Attached: 5434cfde9425ca96af04e2fe16d21eb4.jpg (235x223, 8.34K)

she's my mother and i'd be going to jail if i did that. going to college for biomed since i got 2 years for free through a program in my state though so i should have my own little dorm home soon. no biomed if she's dead.

Attached: hug.jpg (198x255, 7.84K)

Did you ever confront her about it at least

Simply being sick fucks.

I think I have this. I see a therapist, but after I leave a session and return home, I have little memory of what occurred during therapy, or how I even got home. It makes therapy kind of redundant.