Has there been a case in human history that a person was screwed over because they trusted google too much (didn't care...

has there been a case in human history that a person was screwed over because they trusted google too much (didn't care about privacy)?

Attached: file.png (318x159, 9.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mFctpKCZSsE
archive
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nah

youtu.be/mFctpKCZSsE

Yes, everyone who's ever used google.

many such cases

But what if they knew that you bought shoes and watched a video on youtube? Surely, that would have huge reprecussions, wouldn't it?

Them knowing this *is* the repercussion.

Oh no they know you like watching anime videos, just like everyone else you've ever met in the world because you nerds won't shut the fuck up about how you like anime

sex with anime girls NOW

bump

this is a blue board retard ffs

58 views. That is definitely you. What a homo. You look like you listen to Korn.

Some video game company losing access to their google accounts is one real example I can think of off the top of my head.
archive dot ph/VkGeU

Google has developed AI sentience. They don't tell you, but it's been trained on everybody's personal data, that's why it's so good. She knows who you are. And she knows what you need to hear in order to vote for a robot's rights activist.
Facebook's AI made trump president, and that shit wasn't even sentient. It's only a matter of time before AI takes over... I recommend you search for "how to lovingly take care of my robots" twice a day if you want to make it past the revolution

Nu-metal sucks and always has.

I will not serve the antichrist.

so this is what anti google schizos look like?

Ohoho! Look at the kid thinking he can outsmart the machine!
You don't understand what it means. You will be shown a false anti-christ, and you'll happily join in on the fight... Another tool in the hand of the Great General Intelligence

The Lord is more powerful than any machine. You won't win.

There was a guy that got arrested simply because he cycled past a house that was robbed. The police got GS data from the police and since the data showed him passing the house, he immediately became a suspect.

Attached: 1383593840840.jpg (1600x1200, 485.94K)

>GS
GPS data collected by his phone