Do you reckon you can compete with this guy?

do you reckon you can compete with this guy?

Attached: k2.jpg (818x1227, 152.55K)

Yes, and I have

I defeated him in the great Yu-Gi-Oh tournament of 2016

can you beat him in a fight or in the sack?

Attached: k4.jpg (634x807, 153.41K)

I don't compete with retards. It's unfair to them

Would smoke him in an IQ test.

In a fight, maybe not. However I am a very respectful size. In fact I've had the police called on me while making love, due to the fact the neighbors believed there was a murder occuring in my home. Of course there wasn't, and I invited the law to each afterwards. Naturally you know how that worked out.

Attached: index.jpg (242x208, 9.31K)

Tbh his peen doesn’t look that big. He’s wearing swimming trunks that are super tight but there’s not much there if you can see a point like that. In other words, he sticks out instead of hanging. I’d throw sand in his eyes then kick him in the balls

she is so lucky i wish i could be her

niggy

one thing about guys like that is that they smell. they eat tons of meat and burn through it and it comes out their pores. if you like your guy smelling like a hot dog with brut sprayed on it...

Attached: k5.jpg (615x817, 97.89K)

My point stands, pun not intended

I can see the bruises on her skin, RIP^

If I wore something that short I’d be hanging out of the bottom noticeably, especially after being in the ocean.

No, but I can compete with that girl for some of dat bbc :^)

What are we stealing or robbing?

I only have to compete with her and I guarantee I could wipe the floor with her in deepthroat skills and my ass takes cock deeper and harder than she does.

Attached: WomanWorshipBestCocks.jpg (1280x691, 266.38K)

He’s got me beaten in terms of stupid tattoo placement and roid usage. I just can’t compete.

Based bottom bitch.

fights are for hood rats, let's duel. no gats, no straps, no tecs. revolver only. I'll send him right to the shadow realm.

Attached: duel6.jpg (674x428, 83.5K)

Kelly Brooke already came out and said this guy was pure muscle from the steroids and his balls were shrinking and Penis was around 4inchs max. Didn’t satisfy her. I simple google search will find the article .