So what does Any Forums think of Indian coders

So what does Any Forums think of Indian coders

Attached: 1639852197516.jpg (750x437, 77.95K)

> Bharat
It's Hindustan

Attached: poop.jpg (750x437, 95.28K)

>shits into streets
>goes home
>shits into udemy and youtube

We're no longer frens with indians

Attached: 1654522129689.png (3662x2674, 1.9M)

It's not about what I think about
>insert foreign worker
It's what I think about the ones who encourage it

I don't think

They know how to code Boeing 737 MAX airplane software. Real pros.

that never happen

Why would you code airplane software? Are you retarded?

They're straight up retarded
I only started working as a programmer within the past year but all the "senior" software enjeetneers somehow manage to not understand anything
Most recently this "senior" tard hit me with a hi at like midnight, I got back to him and he couldn't see changes that I made, and didn't think to fucking git pull

sirs

Fucking garbage, last code base I worked that was devloped by an Indian team had a single controller with over 15,000 lines of code in it. It was a single controller for the entire website.

Tibetans are chinese, just look at their face. Indonesians, Philipinos, Laos, Cambodians and and Malays have nothing to do with Indians.

The only ones who are rightful indian clay are fellow streetshitters of Bangladesh and Pakistan. Afghans are too white for the niggers of asia.

never met one but I also don't live in america

I tell them to restore my microsoft account

>Increasingly, the iconic American planemaker and its subcontractors have relied on temporary workers making as little as $9 an hour to develop and test software, often from countries lacking a deep background in aerospacećƒ¼notably India.
lol you're right

Perfect for good looks

the only time I've ever had a fucked up production deployment was when I used code written by my indian coworker. his query grabbed every single record then tried to filter from that. 10m+ records for each time it was called. basically tried to do select * from object.

Attached: 1647268881797.png (89x134, 21.13K)

Ok sirs

Shitting is a way of life

Attached: 1640987497696.png (1208x620, 678.15K)