Which language should I learn to actually get a job?

Which language should I learn to actually get a job?

Attached: 2137.jpg (1424x726, 110.88K)

What kind of job?
Just go on google and type: most widely used programming languages. Why do you bother asking here you dumb ape george floyd ass nigger
Anyway, here's the answer:
>Java
>Javascript
>Typescript
>Python
>PHP
>C#
In no particular order.

Mainly interested in backend

Ok even then I don't even need to change my answer. I guess you can drop javascript and ts if you somehow don't already know them by now

if you wanna become a web dev, most companies require at least html, css and js, but these wont be enough to get a job. If you are just starting learning python can make you get a grasp of what coding is like, Then you can move on from there...

Learned python already and I'm looking to switch to big boy language, also there arent many positions using django/flask in my area

you can do backend using python but if you wanna move on php is good

Haskell, basically every big tech company is looking at switching all their code to haskell by 2035. Functional programming writes better code faster and is better for the environment due to lazy evaluation.

SQL

u wrote java 2wice

you sound like a schizo

Python. You're probably too retarded to learn a worthwhile language, so just accept your fate as a bottom-feeding code bitch and get abused by your terrible boss for $20K a year and try to be happy.

learn functional programming now or never have a job again.

I wouldn't hire you. And I am not schizophrenic, so your argument seems very odd. I think there might be a logical fallacy for this one... funny that. almost as if....

Do the needful

No, man, Fortran is the future.

Java and Powershell

Javascript is widely used in backend nowadays
Node.js

Sometimes, reading through this type of threads I really get the idea that 90% of Any Forums is jobless and is just larping around in regards to this type of questions

To do a job, any one of those listed in the first post. To get a job, at least five years of experience in all of them.

Haskell

Oh really? Definitely what I wasnt insinuating

Dont bother with all the ofenses. Its Any Forums after all...

Look for the market, and by market i mean your area, country, etc. Languages were created to build programs, and programs to solve problems. For each type of problem theres a type of professional.

>Web development (front end/back end)
>Artificial Inteligence (machine learning)
>Data management
>etc.

Take a look in the job offers around your area/country, see how much they are paying, how much offers exist and what type of professionals theyre hiring. Go learn the languages and so on. Even old languages are been used till dis days.

.If you want a quick job, learn Python.
.If you want to really learn, go with C.

Long term, go plan your career by field and position (and save some biden$, dont spend it).

but go study it, now.

Attached: salary and jobs IT.png (720x287, 28.82K)